Funky fresh dressed with Parish Nation

Submitted by on February 28, 2007 – 3:15 pm29 Comments

busta-in-parish.jpg

Busta Rhymes rockin’ Parish Nation clothing

Bursting with color and arriving just in time for spring, Parish Nation clothing is blazing trails within the urban fashion scene.

Another creation from marketing visionaries Tony Shellman and Chaka Wilson (Mecca, Enyce), Parish is a collection dedicated to hip-hop’s fun golden days, with a stylistic combination of hand-drawn designs and all-over prints. Their range includes shirts, hoodies, shorts and jeans.

With a dedication to quality artwork, highlights from Parish’s Spring collection include their Andy Warhol-inspired range plus their tribute to the four elements of hip-hop.

Parish Nation is available from DrJays.com

• Shanti says:

I don’t think in Andy Warhol’s wildest, he have imagined he would inspire a hip hop clothing line. I’m loving it. Fine art and Hip-hop. My two great loves together at last.

• QtRQuise says:

Im really feelin Parish Nation…for months i’ve been thinkin’ what new threads i can rock for the spring/summer and “Parish” is defintely going to be in the lineup!!

• Rashard says:

I have picked up a few Parish items and i liked it the 1st day that i saw it. I picked up the shirt wit the banana on it and have gotten compliments on it the day that i wore it. I will continue to buy the clothin because i liked ENYCE and this is influenced by them also so great work

• shiknk says:

parish is for faggots. bananas ? hahahahahha suck a dick you fag

• Parish is going to be one of the greats like Fubu and Lrg!…watch :)

• Kaz says:

THIS IS FOR THE FLASHY AND YOUNG PEOPLE WHO HATE SEEIN PEOPLE IN THE SAME THING AS THEM.I BOUGHT A YELLOW PARISH SHIRT “CHANGE IS EVERYTHING” WITH THE PLAID SHORTS TO MATCH FOR ONE OF MY SHOWS,THE LADIES LOVED IT.THEN I WENT OUT AND GOT THE HOODY WITH THE M.C. HOLDING THE MICROPHONE AND I BOUGHT THESE PANTS THAT HAD CAT EYES ON THE POCKETS WITH BLEEDING TEETH TO MATCH AND I SWEAR NOW I GOT ALL MY HOMIES AND CHICKS LOVING PARISH.THEY SHOULD LET ME BE A MODEL FOR EM,ENDORSE ME DAMMIT I LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!

• mz crystique says: