What’s the hottest brand right now?

Submitted by on March 14, 2007 – 10:17 am29 Comments

parish_main.jpg

Hoodie by Parish

“Urban” fashion can be a fickle business.

One minute a brand can be the hottest thing on the streets, the next minute even your grandpa wouldn’t be caught dead wearing it.

The most popular brands today all offer something different – there’s Parish with its old school flavor, Riddim Driven with its summery, reggae vibe and Luxirie by LRG, a sexy, street offering for the ladies.

Let us know what you’ll be rocking this Spring season!

• AroundTheWayGirl says:

I’m definitely feeling Luxirie and also brands like Miss Sixty, Frankie B and Sass & Bide…

• holly says:

I like anything new that’s not usin’ the same old tired skulls. If I see one more hoodie with a skull on it…

• Ninja mikee says:

I’m diggin Parish for sure! Got me that hoodie you posted and I get a lot of people asking about it. Affliction is pretty hot too.

• N C says:

I was at store the other day and found this tapestry hoodie from a new brand Cult 45, yo that was fly, it had gold chain in the hood with guns at the end, I have never seen anything like it.

• 2020 fashion says:

artful dodger is wussup, dereon by beyonce is wild, and geno green global has the world on tilt ..

• Rashard says:

im likin the Parish line. Its sumthin didfferent and i like colors. Azzure has sum nice things i saw also. LRG still is hot. The Jordan line is gettin better and better also.

• tanaja says:

IM F33LiiN TH3 P3RiiSH HOODii3 BUT NOT 4 M3 BECAUSE IT HAV3 TOO MANY COLORS. BUT I R3ALLY LIK3 IT FOR MY LIL BROTH3R OR SOM3THING

• Babyboy says:

Yea parish izz aight, they gotta couple nice thangz…pretty soon errbody gonna be on that like bape cuz theez dayz this dude izz tryna look like tha nex. But i realy like that coogie line or that bbc, i dont see alot ov ppl wearin it neitha, lrg stuff izz str8…evisu, i hate that south pole, dat shit errwhere….

• Octavian says:

I’m gonna be rocking LRG this spring and some CLH also been looking at getting some more Triko cause Jay Z just did a show and rocked some Triko. LRG can’t go wrong with me and CLH adds some flash that im looking for. Also Orisue got some fresh clothes that need be respected and worn.

• momo says:

I think that akdmks is da bomb. im really feeling that

• Whyz says:

LRG
    Artful Dodger
    Parish
    GinoGreenGlobal
    CLH
    Greedy Genius

• BigAub says:

LRG is always going to be that commercial staple that always looks fresh, but at the same time 30 other cats copped the same thing at Macy’s..If you want to break necks Artful Dodger is where its at..Quality..

• yosoyplaya says:

yo str8 up my closet is packed with lrg n akademiks- but latly ive seen this line around atlanta called cream- its for the fellaz- then one day i went to lennox mall and met the owner hopin out of a benz dressed in cream- i talked to him and hes mad cool-hes trying to keep everything original and not trying to sell out- but i respect this cats philoshpy- so look for for CREAM clothing—- its lik lrg mixed wit a twist of the new stuff and a lil bit of creaitivity

• bigJARVIS says:

the coogi king………im feeln the parish shit but it aint gonna last so i aint wastin no cake on it…….cant go wrong with the coogi…………..artful dodger been coming with that crack for the last year……….only lrg im messn with is the skeleton hoody.(the official one)but it gotta be artful dodger with that straight cook up for the spring. watch out for the year of nippon jeans……….black label

• YA GIRL RE-RE,YA DIGG says:

YEA,DIS YA GIRL RE-RE,THE BRAND IM REALLY FEELIN RIGHT NOW IS LRG,THATS WHATS HOT NOW-A-DAYZ,YA DIGG.AND I CANT 4GET THAT DEREON,AKADEMIKS,AND ROCAWEAR.

• Nathaniel says:

For me, those clothes alright to look at…but I’m into ANTIK and TRUE RELIGION JEANS…I’m not that big on designer shirts…just designer jeans and a “HANES!!!” tee…keep it simple people :)

• deltadiva05 says:

LUXIRIE AND LRG I MUST SAY. I just wish they would offer certain items longer and lots more of their clothing line. It is very hard to find clothes by luxirie. I would LOVE to have the early bird tapered jean, anarchy jean, technical deconstruction straight leg jean, and the fresh produce jacket AVAILABLE IN ALL SIZES I’M NOT BIG or FAT AT ALL, I’M PHAT=). Also Artful dodger, Akademik, Gino Green Global AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR THOSE WHO CAN AFFORD IT EVISU, THAT IS THE ONLY LINE THAT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, BUT VERY EXPENSIVE I HAD TO GET ME AN OUTFIT. SO, SOMEONE CHECK IN, IN MAKING THEM LUXIRIE CLOTHES AVAILABLE!! ITS NOT A GAME

• Jessica says:

I really like this sweater. It’s different than a lot of other designs and it is fresh.

• Malik says:

My wifey just bought this hot gear called KMBA I wanted to know if you sell it at dr.jays

• Rashard says:

i know deltadiva that Man Alive sells the ladies lrg if u couldnt find it anywhere else—-i keep hear this srtful dodger where do they sell it at or where can i find sum pics.Also i am going to b in the atl 4 a while and never been there and whats the hottest mall or stores to shop at while im there.I am movin from Indianapolis and tryin to find out where the best place to shop.

• Animal says:

The hottest hoodie out there is from Cult 45, it has clear hood, gold chains, and an CRAZZZZZY print of a dude wearing a bandana…. I’m seeing that stuff here and there, look out, they came out of no were.

• ashcashduh says:

seven for all mankind, antiks, ed hardy, true religion, miss sixity, luxurie, polo ralph lauren…..etc

• Sara Wilson says:

Excuse, and what you think concerning forthcoming elections?

• Tima says:

nice photos of this blog

• dawn says:

Frankie B are my favorite for denim. I saw on hautelook.com that they are having a sample sale tomorrow and Wednesday. I can’t wait. I love this site, they have the greatest deals.

• DavE-40 says:

The Hottest Brands (in my opinion):

Sean John (the greatest)
    RocaWear
    Marc Ecko
    Miskeen
    Akademiks
    Mecca
    Lot 29
    Phat Farm
    Karl Kani
    and the list goes on……

• J Nick says:

yo m like feeling kanyeezis swag and all but i realy have to give t.i. the flag guys cz his swaggers on point and he has respect for the game, now whats much for yeezi to cmpare to that hey….giv a shout on what yol think hey coz id take a strey leg nd a t with some nice kicks to the grammies and do me like the last time i did, now roger that.

• Heya are using WordPress for your site platform?

I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any
    html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!