Home » Sneakers

Personalize your sneakers with the new Face Off collection

Submitted by on March 20, 2007 – 10:05 am17 Comments

puma_mongolianbbq1.jpg

Ever dreamed of having your face or your loved one’s face on your sneakers?

Now you can with Face Off, a footwear collection that personalizes a digital image of a face on each side of a sneaker and inside its sole.

Memphis-based company Gametime Athletics has expanded into the global fashion industry with the release of Face Off.

“Now you can design your own shoe and it can look exactly how you want it to. Your creativity is the only limitation” says Jamien Sills, the company’s Creative Director. “It’s something that’s never been done before and something that other companies may not be capable of.

“People love it, especially record labels, entertainers and DJs.”

The Face Off collection also includes the Lyric, a sneaker that features a rapper’s face and 16 bars of their hottest lyrics in the bottom of clear sole.

The Lyric version of the Face Off is in sample artwork production only and features famous faces to convey the branding capability of footwear designed by Gametime Athletics.

Custom orders or inquires for the Face Off shoe collection can be made by email to [email protected]

• Tiffany says:

I wanted to iquire about going about purchasing about five pair of face offs.

• Tiffany says:

I wanted to inquire about purchasing some face offs. I need them by May 19th and I need about five pair. Is it possible to have them done in childrens sizes. Sz 1 sz 13 kids and sizes 8 and 6 in toddlers and in newborns 0 if possible.

• Amanda says:

i like the idea but how much would a pair cost?

• bosslady says:

Hey everyone – please note the Face Off shoes are not currently available on DrJays.com – you need to email the address at the end of the blog post, thanks!

• I like that idea i think it is diffrent and i would roc that

• Bri says:

Thatz HoTT Sh**… Everybody’s gonna cop a pair of those!!!

• C. Hawkins says:

Yes, I would like to purchase the sneakers and personalized Jersey.
    e-mail me back!

• Nicole J. says:

I’m interested in pesonalizing some shoes and possibly buying some. I’ve seen alot of shoes i’d love to have but there was no price or how to get them. Also are they out in stores yet? If so where? Awesome Kix!

• What’s up everybody!

Thanks for showing love to the FaceOff shoe.
    All inquiries or custom orders for the Faceoff or any other apparel can be made at [email protected] or 901.312.3169.

HIT US UP!!!!

• What’s up everybody!

Thanks for showing love to the FaceOff shoe.

HIT US UP!!!!

• Tamera says:

thats wats up i want ma sis pic up there she died Tamiya Garlington died at the age of 13 RIP Miya 5

• Rebecca says:

omg wen they com out i want a pair of them

• Juici Jud says:

Very intersted in bagging a few pairs of those sneakers! I live in London in England but will be in New York from the 25th May to the 30th May 2007. Please let me know were i can get them from ASAP!!!!
    I also have loads of friends that are interested too!!

• WOW.
    now that’s what I Call Intelligent Creativity.

I guess that’s where the Michael Jordan AF1′s
    and the Tupac AF1′s came from?

If So, This is a excellent idea, and will bring in mad money!

Alot of people will take advantage of this new technology, especially myself. I Love creativity, and people trying to make it out there!

Anyone on the grind, is a friend of mines!
    i love to see the struggle of a beautiful hustle become a dream come true!

do your thing dudes!
    I support 120%!

Holla @ me..
    [neef]

• James DuBeau says:

OH MY GOD the DrJays people posted about FIVE TIMES where you need to contact them about purchasing, but you people CONTINUE to post comments like “ayo I needa cop like 5 pairs holla at me” as if youre talking to the MANUFACTURERS THEMSELVES> UGH! SO STUPID

• Shandel Ward says:

i am curious how to purchase a pair of face off sneakers and the price can you update me on this info