Classic urban brand Girbaud debuts their Spring collection

Submitted by on March 22, 2007 – 5:00 pm11 Comments

Those in the know have been rocking French brand Marithé Francois Girbaud since the early 90s.

The brand is now experiencing a renaissance with its new Spring collection, with new hoodie and jean designs both a standout.

1231592.jpg

1236900.jpg

• robertito says:

Very good the clothes that has in the web, they passed, if god wants in few ones week I will bring my clothes to chile for my, regards to drjays.com are the best
    Atte
    Robertito of the ghetto
    It(He,She) will continue…

• Peter R... says:

Girbaud is the Baby Phat of the SOUTH!!!—Get wit’ it or Get Lost!!!

• RSX WHEEEEEEEEE says:

ppl call me the freshest whiteboy at school cuz i rock Girbauds and matchin hightop adidas.

• that hoodie is fresh!…look like they might make a comeback…cuz as of lately their stuff is either too much or repetitive.

• RSX WHEEEEEEEEE says:

“Don’t Call It A Comeback” – LL Cool J

• Big Daddy Cane says:

Yo, girbaud sucks!! Thats madd ugly.. How to start a clothing line, are you blind dude???? You’re an idiot man.. comeback? Who the hell are you? You loser!

• Ballin' says:

too little too late, girbaud sucks big hairy nuts

• Respect-Mah-Shine says:

I personally don’t like Girbauds. They basiclly have one style o jean and just change the color. I don’t feel that. they need a veriety of style’s cuz when I look at they section it’s boring like I said tha same style of jean with a different color strip. They need to become more creative and come up wth some new style. But supringly Im definatly feeling that hoodie. I’d love to see my boyfriend rocking that. The pants just look like somebody took some paint and drizzled it on a part of the jeans.

• i sWeAr I g0 duMb! says:

girbaud is ugly my n***a