Home » Screen

BET is looking for new College Hill stars

Submitted by on April 3, 2007 – 4:35 pm11 Comments

cast.jpg

College Hill Season 2 cast

Are YOU a dynamic college student who has what it takes to become one of our next future leaders?

If so, Black Entertainment Television (BET) is looking for you.BET is casting their brand new reality show College Hill: Interns.

This nationwide casting search is looking for ambitious and passionate students who are ready to handle the pressures of life after college. If that describes you and you want to be on TV, apply now!

If you think you have what it takes, simply log onto BET.com to download your application.

Submissions must be received by April 15, 2007.

• Nakisha J Wells says:

I believe I have what it takes to be the next leader…I am 22 years old a junior at The University of Toledo

• Rod Rainey says:

womp! womp! lol leaders? on that show? get serious

• vee says:

that show is a joke and depicts black college life in the most negative light.

• I know I have what it takes. I am a freshman finishing up my 1st year at St. Johns University in Queens, NY. I’m a good leader I know this for a fact!

• DeAndre Adams says:

Hello, Im DeAndre Adams and I’m 22, and a sophmore at the University of Kentucky, Im majoring in Buisness Economics. I work full time at Galls Inc. , to pay for school and I’m a manager as well as one of the youngest workers in the company! When I complete school I plan on moving up the corporate chain to the warehouse supervisor position! I hope for a chance to be on the show!!! ThANX

• Eugene Williams says:

Hello, my name is Eugene Williams, I currently go to Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta, GA but i’m originally from Philadelphia, PA, 19 1/2 in age, my major is accounting. I work seasonal doing the year, winter and summer. I’m a quiet-outgoing person and ready to take up a leadership position anytime in my life and make a change.

• Brittany WIlliams says:

My Naame is britany williams and i attend broward community college in fort lauderdale florida. I know i Have what it takes to be on the show cuz i bring the DRAMA and the EXCITEMENT of being in one house with driffrent people… ;)

• MEGANN says:

I think i got wut it takes to be in college hill because i can beat up those chicks who try to step up in my track

• LaLa Escobar says:

damn its a shame cuz i aint in college yet..but holla at me in 2008

• christy says:

hi
    My name is Christy , I’am from fayette mississippi iam attending alcorn state and I am a junior. I know I should be the next college hill leader

• I SHOULD BE ON THAT SHOW. IM WHITE, CHUBBY, AND I HAVE A G.E.D. AND A FELONY. PLEEEEEASE PUT ME ON THE SHOW, HAHAHA. click my name for my myspace page