Home » Sounds, Style

R&B artist Joe gets ready to drop new album

Submitted by on April 9, 2007 – 2:58 pm8 Comments

DrJays.com recently went to an amazing industry performance by R&B veteran Joe, who’s releasing his new album Ain’t Nothin’ Like Me (Jive/Zomba) on April 24. The performance was hosted by VIBE/VIBE Vixen magazines.

One of R&B music’s best known and talented vocalists, Joe played an acoustic set of his biggest hits, including “All That I Am,” “More and More” and his latest track, “If I Was Your Man.”

We took some pics to share with our DrJays.com family:

dscf0580.JPG

p4050463.JPG

dscf0574.JPG

And check out Joe rocking one of our favorite brands, Songs of Freedom clothing:

joe.jpg

• Rod Rainey says:

Joe’s been gone a while. Was just jamming to “not a player” …. welcome back!

• AroundTheWayGirl says:

Joe is still sexy after all these years – and Songs of Freedom is a great brand for him!

• Precious says:

I love jOE’S NEW HIT AND ALL OF IS MUSIC IS FABULOUS HE HAS MUSIC THAT THE NEW SCHOOL AND OLD SCHOOL CAN VIBE TO, AND KEEPS IT SMOOTH AND SEXY.

• sharon brown says:

I am so happy that joe is back i can’t wait for the album release so tha t i can hear some reel music please don’t stay away solong the nexted time

• Q.B says:

Joe’s commin’ back… and its a beautiful thing!

• Jennifer says:

Joe is by far the most talented R&B artist out there. Never get tired of listening to his beats. His style is original and sexy!! Can’t wait to hear his new album.
    “Where you at? ” and “If I was your man.” are two hot tracks, I can only image what the album will be like!

• CD Williams says:

DAMN, IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE THIS SEXY MAN! JOE… HE IS SO LOVELY. I MEAN NO MATTER WHAT IT IS THAT HE DOES OR SING OR WEAR BELIEVE THAT HE WILL ALWAYS BE #1. ALWAYS. AND THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANOTHA BROTHA WHO’LL PUT IT DOWN LIKE HE CAN.
    LORD HAVE MERCY!! I WOULD BE 4EVER TALKING ABOUT HOW PRECIOUS HE IS AND BELIEVE THAT JOE IS THE ONLY MAN AND ARTIST THAT I EVEN CARE ABOUT. BUT HE DESERVE ALL OF THIS RECOGNITION, IT IS SOMETHING THAT HE NEVER REALLY GOT IN THE BEGINNING OF HIS CAREER SO HE IS DEFINITELY WORTHY OF THE LOVE AND PUBLICITY. JOE IS REAL, HE HAS BEEN REAL SINCE THE BEG. OF TIME AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE. U CAN REST ASSURE OF THAT.
    OH YEAH I GOTTA SAY THANKS TO HIS “NEW” MANAGER FOR LOOKING OUT FOR HIM AND SHOWIN HIM LOVE… IT’S A BLESSING AND I AM SO PROUD OF JOE.