Home » Sounds, Style

Rapper Juelz Santana rips the runway for LOT29

Submitted by on April 16, 2007 – 3:27 pm16 Comments

Dipset rapper and LOT29 ambassador Juelz Santana was in Miami recently modeling new gear from the label’s upcoming Fall/Winter collection.

The pics below are courtesy of allhiphop.com:

lot29_jjuelz_model.gif

lot29_juelz.gif

• Lot29 is a f’kin joke no matter who wears it…check them out on my top one hit wonders post on my blog…

• chris says:

quit hatin on the next man, i dont see your ass with no clothing line.

• Rod Rainey says:

LOL… Lot29 has some cool designs but I don’t think they are for all age groups obviously….. I liked their zip up hoodies somewhat but I’d never rock their clothing b/c the copmany behind those characters has a pretty bad history of racially degrading characters…. mainly for blacks and native americans… both of which I happen to have in my ancestry.. the least htat company could do is apologize for those characters

• Hota says:

I like the tees the do, they tight.

• harlem212 says:

yo yall hatin on tha kid juelz..but itz nuttin kuz he gettin money and yall not yah dig fall bakk on tha fall bakk shmell me..itz harlem u dig

• june says:

nigga wat it do hustlesquad eyevision alot shit m town finest bitch ya digg

• evisu_king1 says:

LOt 29 is straight. i hand paint shirts with cartoons myself so i dig art meeting fashion. But what i dont like is that lot29 isnt’ consistent to me. One shirt you’ll like but then the next one your like they should have put that character here or there and this color should have been different etc..Thats my only problem..they should hier a new creative to help with that problem..and there jeans most of them to me are turn offs.. They have what it takes but they need more thoughts..

• evisu_king1 says:

an o…DIPSET ALL DAY ER DAY

• b says:

juelz don’t even rock baggy LOT29 anymore, dude just in it for the paper … he rockin seven jeans, ed hardy, n all that now a days

• Russian Rap have Brain! says:

Бля, ЛОт29 это круто! хули тут скажешь )

______________________________
    Russian Rap so smart,
    but ahnoder rap so coool ^_^

• Dave says:

Well b, you’re right. juelz had traded his Lot 29′s for those skull themed outfits like ed hardy and seven, although he’s still Lot 29′s poster boy. Lot 29 is still my fave label and i rather rock them than wearing those ed hardy stuff, w/c everybody wears. everybody just jumpin’ the bandwagon, except me.

• rockstar says:

chill dont watch elz watch tv i

• Fresh1 says:

Juelz santana is perfect for lot 29 THis is a good look for him Because he was a young hustler from harlem now he on runways big tings dipset my dude.