Home » Sounds, Style

Lil Kim to debut her new clothing line 24-7 Star

Submitted by on April 27, 2007 – 12:57 pm12 Comments

lilkim.jpg

In what’s sure to be the most interesting celebrity endorsed fashion brand, rapper Lil Kim is set to debut her clothing line, tentatively titled 24-7 Star.

We’re not sure what items would be included – perhaps a breast pasty similar to the one she wore at the 1999 MTV Video Music Awards?

lilkim1.jpg

Or maybe something similar to this outfit from the 2002 MTV Movie Awards?

mtvma2001lilkim-m.jpg

Only time will tell!

Lil Kim is currently featured on Diddy’s remix to his Keyshia Cole-featured hit, “Last Night.” She also has a new book, Price of Loyalty, dropping soon.

Info: Allhiphop

• SoJones.com says:

yeah i saw this… this isn’t her first line though…. and i dont’ get who’s backing her lines but it will be interesting to see.. i’d probably not want my daughter in clothes that influence her to envy lil kim

• neese says:

why do stars we want to where clothes by them its too much bullshit out there already beyonce-jeezy-halley berry-jlo give me a break

• neese says:

i forgot the word think–sorry why do stars think….

• Lil kim, lil kim…I would’nt mind seeing some girls around the way in the pasty number!…just kidding …only time will tell probably another garbage celebrity clothing line.

• Lucky Lex says:

What happened to Hollyhood clothing?

• Kanisha says:

I’m proud of Kim, I mean she is my idol. I’m pretty sure without a doubt 24-7 Star is going to be that deal. Word, b/c Kim is that deal.

• RHONDA says:

I heard the clothing line is coming this september, that will be dope because even though lil’kim does dress very over the top she still always is a trendsetter and I will love to trend set with her in 24/7 star!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DA NAME, AND I DEFINITELY GIVE A TRY!!!!!!!!
    BROOKLYN BITCHES!!!!!!!!

• Timothy says:

g gg g gggg – g – unit !!!!

• Wendy says:

I hope lil kim’s clothing line will be a hit and something that the shorter sisters can rock with out getting altered unlike other designers that think the whole world is average.

• Otse Adikhai says:

Mafmatiks is a HOT new clothing line coming out in 2008. Be on the look out for a line that will stand the test of time. MAFMATIKS MAFMATIKS MAFMATIKS.

• shay says:

I’m so glad that lil kim is finally putting her fashion sense to use;
    you got my support. For the people hating, that’s the problem with people now, always in somebody business. Shut B**ch. So lil kim please continue to do you.

• i like your picture’s lil kim you are so sexy.