Home » Society, Style

Vanessa and Angela Simmons debut their Pastry shoe collection

Submitted by on May 3, 2007 – 9:03 am42 Comments

Vanessa and Angela Simmons (of Run’s House fame) recently launched their Pastry sneaker collection at Ultra nightclub in New York City.

new6.jpg

newyorklaunchofvanessaandangelasnewsneakerpastry-afterparty.jpg

new7.jpg

new.jpg

The Pastry sneaker collection will be available on DrJays.com in coming weeks, so keep an eye out!

Images/Info: YBF

• ChubbyJoe says:

The simmons sisters can get it…

• eve says:

when will they be available to purchase?????

• Ayesha davis says:

MAN WUZ UP I WATCH YALL FAMILY EVERY DAY. I LOVE YALL HONESTLY. THE SHOES IZ HOT I WEAR A SIZE 7 IN GIRLS GET AT ME MAN

• Pastry shoes says:

Vanessa looks the best!

• Odette R says:

They are both beautiful in their own way. Hey Vanessa and Angela I felt the same way you did when you went into the sneaker store, until now! You have answered my prayers. I haven’t wanted a pair of sneakers so badly since I was 16 years old and I am 35. Strawberry shortcake with the sprinkles is my favorite. I am a big fan of Rev Run since I was very young and it is the only reason I watch your show. God Bless.

• Cierra says:

Your shoes are cool and i saw one of you in Bow Wows video Shortie Like Mine.

• Cierra says:

I like the shoes. I saw one of you in Bow Wows video Shorite Like Mine

• Abbi says:

Hey! I saw them in the Bow-Wow video, and I checked them out in a pic or two on one of their MySpace pages…I think they are cute/urban chic…I may have to cop a pair…

• Deveney says:

I think that your shoes look very nice and I am hoping to buy a pair once they reach Savannah,Ga.

• i love their sneakers! the kicks are really cute.

• poo says:

there shoes rock

• GINA says:

THE SNEAKERS ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!THERE AVAILIBLE AT SNEAKERVILLA LOCATIONS …BUT ONE QUESTION THE SNEAKERS COME IN A CAKEBOX AND WITH LIP GLOSS ATTACHED TO THEM ,,WHY PHILLY STORES DON’T HAVE THE ATTACHED LIP GLOSSES ON THEM HMMMMMMM.I KNOW WHEN DRJAYS GETEM THERE GONNA COME WITH EVERYTHING OFFICAL.

• GINA MARTINEZ says:

Love tha kicks…..but whats good w/ the lip gloss? Im in the philadelphia area tryn to cop some offical pastrys, but all the locations ive hollahed at dont have lip gloss w/ the kicks! Some places didnt even have the cake boxes?!! Whats good?The stores was Sneaker Villa, The Under ground station, in the gallery. I got 3 sistrers & 2 neices!! thats 6 pairs ( includin myself) So if yall serious about the businesses “first impression” yal got to have”TRUE” ADVERTISEMENT!!!!! Ya dig?

• Ana says:

I love there new shoes they really mad ethe creation of what i was looking for hopefully they’ll come out with a clothing line and another shoe line.

Kudos Vanessa and Angela!

• Amar says:

Vanessa looks way too good.

• Carlisa says:

I am lovin the shoes WHERE can I purchase them at holla back ASAP!

• shadarria says:

your shoes are hot i have to get some of them

• WHY DO YOU PEOPLE POST COMMENTS AS IF YOURE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THE SIMMONS SISTERS AND THEY ARE GONNA GET BACK TO YOU (especially when you dont leave any contact info anyways…) YOU FOLKS ARENT THE SMARTEST ARE YOU?

• Karen Butler says:

I love the simmons girls and Run’s House

• TAYLEA says:

I FREAKING LOVE THE SHOES, I NEVER WEAR SNEAKERS BUT THESE SHOES ARE SO FREAKING SEXY. THANX U GUYS. LOVE YA.

• MDP says:

I have visited Vanessa’s and Angela’s website…pastrykicks.com. If you want to join their clubhouse or leave a comment, please visit the site. As for the lack of lip gloss with the shoes, I ordered and received a pair of Red Velvets from Underground Station’s website, and there was no lip gloss in the box; however, I did get a cake box. I ordered another pair from DrJays.com. I hope that pair will come with lip gloss.

• Pastry Shoes are the greatest…we have everything on the girls and their shoe lines..exclusive pics and more…I wish them nothing but more success.

• Amber Brown says:

I FIRST SAW THEM IN THE RIP THE RUNWAY I KNEW I HAD 2 GET SOME THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• billion dollar man says:

The shoes are tight but why arent you wearin them ?

• Bria says:

Hi, I just love the ‘Pastry’ Collection. I`m a young teen & I was interested in making shoes for girls my age…do you have any ideas that I should follow to get my stuff out & start making money..lol…It would be appreciated..

Bria

• tori says:

i luv yalls shoes but i thought why dont yall make dem for babys i know that my neise wuld lov them and it wuld be a cool idea

• micky says:

i luv yoll shoes i got every pair that came out so nd the next pair ill cop those 2

• Akim says:

i also like the idea of the shoe…But I also have my own shoe and i dont know how to get a deal like ya’ll did

• ANGELA FRIES says:

I REALLY LOVE THE SHOW RUN;S HOUSE AND THE SNEAKERS ARE OFF THE CHAIN . VANESSIA AND MY NAME SAKE ANGELA DID A MASTERFUL JOB DESINING THOSE TENNIS SHOES AND I CANNOT WAIT TO PICK ME UP A PAIR FOR MYSELF. KEEP DOING YOUR THING LADIES GOD BLESS.

• jalia says:

oooooooooooooooh my gosh i love u guys shoes not just 1 but all. i even watch ur dads show. keep on with the style it rocks.

• DiamondBrat says:

Hey I love ur shoes.
    LUv Always,
    DiamondBrat

• jalia says:

WHENEVER I SEE PASTRYS I GET SO EXCITED. BECAUSE ITS SO COLORFUL .AND ALL MY FRIENDS SAY JALIA THOSE ARE FLY .AND I SAY I NOW. THANK TO VANNESSA AND ANGELA. SO PEES 2 U AND U. AND REMBER THAT THERES NO I IN TEAM .

• Treasure says:

angela and vanessa i luv da kicks there so hot!!!!!!!! keep it up mamas

• anna says:

i am lovin the new shoes good work girls keep it up im goin to buy the choc. sprinkles today.

• bunz says:

The shoes are so hot i got my girl a pair and she love them and we love the show!I think you and angie are very talented and YALL ABOUT TO BLOW!LOL!FA REAL THO.

• MORGAN NEAL says:

THESE THIS PASTRY’S ARE HOT
    LOVE YALL HOLLA

• wll, it suckes yall shoes loook mwessee up ma

• hey, im just playin i way your shoesv all the time keep it up angela
    and vannesa.

• Hey Brad, just so you know, you argue like Sarah Palin. :) Anyway, great article. Thanks to the author.

• We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought
    I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following
    you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.