Ciara becomes new face of Rocawear women

Submitted by on May 18, 2007 – 9:28 am23 Comments

ciara_blog.jpg

From Us Magazine:

Ciara has been tapped as the new face of Jay-Z’s Rocawear line for women.

The new campaign, which debuts this fall, is entitled, “I Will Not Lose” and will also feature video testimonials by individuals who have overcome various hardships.

Amy Steele, the editor-in-chief of the Virginia Tech newspaper Collegiate Times, is just one of the participants who will be profiled and share her story in the campaign.

“I love Rocawear,” Ciara tells Usmagazine.com. “The clothes are so cute. The stuff is great. I am so happy to be able to do the campaign.”

Adds June Ambrose, author of the new book Effortless Style, who is styling the shoot: “Ciara looks amazing in the clothes and they all fit her perfectly.”

Image: WireImage

• yeah, I heard about this. Def a good move for both parties

• LaShae Watts says:

i think thats a great idea because i love ciara and her style

• i think that whenpeople see’s roca wear on ciara they will beg their parents to buy them that just because ciara has it on
    i like the way she dress soo i thinks its a good idea

• Choo says:

If Ciara becomes the new face of Rocawear i would really rock me some Rocawear clothes,because ciara has great Fashion plus i am her biggest fan.
    I LOVE YOU CIARA :)

• and1 says:

rocawear is cool but i’d rather wear *ecko unltd.

• Jessica says:

R U SERIOUS?!!-MY FAVORITE SINGER AND MY FAVORITE CLOTHING LINE COME TOGEDA TO FORM 1?!!!!!!!-DAT IS DA BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED ALL YEAR!!!!!!-LOVE YA!!!!

• christian says:

i think that Ciara is the perfect person to represent rocawear for women. Even though in my opinion i would’nt have even thought of her as being the person for rocawear and that’s why I think its so amazing to see her representing ROCAWEAR

• jaiida. iim sucha f-en ladii says:

honestly ii thiink iit wiill b tiite nd mayb some of the clothes wiill b doper. but ppl tat r rockafella shud model iit . but besides da ciiara da new luk iis on sum dope fly rawkstar type steelo mos of deze birdsz b on some odinq type shiet ya diqq but tats my opiiniion

• honestly ii thiink iit wiill b tiite nd mayb some of the clothes wiill b doper. but ppl tat r rockafella shud model iit . but besides da ciiara da new luk iis on sum dope fly rawkstar skulls type steelo nd da shiiet jay-z got needsz to b crackk. even tho jay n disz niqqa jimmy qot beef kus u thiinkn oh but tat shiet won’t look gud on jay kus jimmy jones b rockn da skulls hard but mos of deze birdsz b on some odinq type shiet ya diqq but tats my opiiniion .

• leanne says:

aint ciara a man so whys she doin womens clothing. i hate her

• roc a bi$%H says:

ayo – i been rockin rocawear for a min and i probably have never paid less than 80 bills for da jeans!! i think that they should have chicks send in a collection of their pics of them in their fave rocawear outfits and may the best girl win!!! I like ci-cis style but i kno i wear the roc well!!! Do ya thang ma and rep da roc hard!!!!!!

• $Tee$ says:

Well i will say this, I am a huge fan of Miss Ciara! I mean ppl will alwayz have something to say about you; truth is you can’t please everyone. I believe that she will REP Rocka-A- Wear to the fullest!!! I would have never thought of her, but honestly I think it will be a good look. Maybe like 75-80% of the time I see Miss CC she doin the damn thang w/ the gear!!!! Nice Eddition J..CC make us proud babes!

~MUCH LUV & RESPECT~~

$TEE$

• BabyDutchess says:

u knw wat to all dem hatins birds out der let it b knw nat ma girl ciara bot to rock ha shyt real hard i aint gotta hate on ha cuz i knw im fly so get it how ya live ci-ci and jus let cha money keep cakin up cuz mines is MUCH LOVE CI_CI

• ribbone says:

OMG! Ciara is absolutely perfect for this!! Jay-Z is a very smart fellow, and I’ll bet there will be other business between them in the future. Whoever she has her record deal with better be handling business because she seems to be putting a really big smile on his face! I’m sure he’s impressed with her!!!

• Praise says:

that was a very nice thing 2 do. i envy u. i will like 2 know ur website.

• A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click. Thanks good site.

• Maria says:

hey I dont think cira should eb a good role mode for roca wear ladies they need to get more urban people to represnt the label because there the one rocking most of it . when did u see cira rockin a rocka a wear offit while grabbing her nuts .. dont be stupid

• Kayla M says:

The announced this news a long time ago. She’s on the site. I think her being the new face is a good move, because she acts down to earth.

• KJ says:

ITS TIGHT

• josef says:

4rKPhl f81tpvn7894323ndrx

• locdog says:

This is for the leanne gurl for one bitch ciara is not a man shes all female so get that out of your mouth rite now and if shes a man than your mammy is a man dont do ciara cause shes the best there is out her in the united states and shes the baddest no one can beat her it pretty strange jay-z didn want beyonce on there um um thats crazy your on wife he had to go out there and find a woman wit class and a fine and sexy ass woman so ciara you do u and let them haters hate and for leanne stick a dick in your mouth and fuck wat u heard cause i kno u heard ciara was a man BITCH

• locdog says:

This is for that bitch maria bitch ciara dont have nuts ur moma the one got nuts im really gettin tired of people espiacially girls hating on ciara thats a damn shame why would some one start a rumor like that that aint nun but jealousy and maria got suck a dick and leave ciara alone cause thats one bad bitch u cant fuck wit

• locdog says:

And ribbone, BabyDutchess, $Tee$, roc a bi$%H, jaiida. iim sucha f-en ladii, christian, Jessica, and the rest of u if i forgot u then u kno who u are and you kno that i love you all and ciara to so thank yall for being a great fan of the one and only ciara and i think if aaliyah was here they would have made a killa video dont yall think