Would you buy this purse for $7000?

Submitted by on May 30, 2007 – 4:56 pm28 Comments

chanelbag.JPG

This is a Lucky Charms purse by Chanel – and it costs US$7000.

If you think that’s crazy, the fact that it’s COMPLETELY sold out is even crazier.

Ladies – is it hot or not?

Image/Source: Coutorture

• not a lady but it’s Chanel… lol Birken bags are worse…. a female with that bag on turns me on *shrugs*

good post!

• people and their money. you know youre all going to hell. but whatever.

• real>fake says:

The price is crazy but at the same time I’m the type of dude that likes to stand out and have things that aren’t regularly seen and I like my girl to be the same so if my paper was right I’d splurge…..my motto is “live life to the fullest but know your limits” meaning do you but don’t try to portray like you ballin if you’re not

• Laure' Dickson says:

If I had 7 Grand to burn? Sure, I’d get it. Why not?

• Rockcity says:

ummmmm there is nothing special about the bag except the price, it doesnt stand out and its not worth it so hell no i wouldnt spend 7000 on that bag

• marisol says:

Well the bag is nice but it doen’t look like it’s worth 7000 if I’m going to spend 7000 on a bag it better be much bigger and stand out way more then this one.

• Carla says:

hah..helll no…I have cousins in the Philippines who can’t even afford to go to a dentist once a year…so if I had a lot of money please believe I’d be sending some every month like my mom does to help out those who need the money.

And that purse is nothing special..you’re paying for the name..So many imitations running around why buy the real one?

• Yenise says:

I think its cute, if I had $7000 to do whatever I wanted.. I would get it =]

• JUSTINLUV says:

Hell no..that purse has no color . it looks like others out there. 7 G’s I rather buy clothes on this website…HOLLA….

• cLASSii_720 says:

MAYBE $700 lOL
    i DUNN0 B0UT THAT EiTHER…

• MISSY DISSY says:

$7000 you gotz to be buggiN. It beTter ComE with a PaiR of ChAneL SuNglasses, Wallet Three Pairs of ShoEs a all AccEss Pass to all THe Clubs IN NYC..and moNEy to SPeNd On DrinKs.

• Mo-4 Snypa Girl says:

Well i’am going to say this if that purse was a little more eye-catching then maybe i would buy it…..but also money would be the issue !

• donna says:

there is no way in hell i would buy that purse even if i was filthy rich! most people only buy expensive things, to make them feel better about themselves. they dont really care if they like it or not they just feel like everyone eles has it so im getting it too! so i can fit in (get a life!)

• Lina says:

What I think is how many purses can I buy for that amount thats just plain CRAZY… Then agian if your one of thoes people who make millions of dollars, a $7000.00 dollar purse is nothing to you, Unless… it has dimonds all over it then I’ll think agian.

• lizette says:

$7,000!!!!! IS TOOOOO MUCH FOR A PURSE.
    THERE ARE TOO MANY STARVING PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD, AND BUYING A PURSE THAT COST THAT MUCH…………WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT ?
    I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME NAMES DO HAVE SPECIAL MEANINGS TO THEM BUT, CHANEL ISN’T THAT TOO PRETTY OF A NAME TO PURCHASE FOR 7G’S.
    THE BOTTOM LINE IS, THE RICH KEEP GETTING RICHER AND THE POOR IS GETTING POORER.
    HELP THE NEEDY AND NOT THE GREEDY.

• Michelle says:

The purse is straight but DEF. NOT worth me wasting $7000 on it!

• co'le says:

Man you gotta be trippin…aint no way i’d pay 7 G’z for that. People that pay this kinda money for pointless stuff like this is fasho sucked into the material world.

• Carla says:

^Exactly..If I work hard for my money why would I throw it all away so easily? Do people not think about their future anymore?

• Kaiya Pinto says:

I would buy it if it had $6999 in a chanel wallet inside of it.

• neese says:

i wouldnt ive seen some hot bags but thats not it

• Krissy42603 says:

I dont really think there is nothing special about this purse to pay $7000.00 for it. I have seen prettier purses for lower prices. I think it is a waste of money.

• POOKiE says:

OH NO………….. i GOT MADDDD DESiGNER PURSES……..BUT 7ooo U BUGGiN JESUS BETTER HAVE MADD DAT BAG

• Ace says:

~flips hair~ Sure i would buy it…off CANAL ST. LOL =0)

• Yoshi says:

like one of the others gurls said.. if i had $700 to burn i`d buy it. but right now… i wouldn’t buy it. but it is a reaaallyyy nice purse (:

• Britt says:

That Chanel crap ain’t worth 7,000.00 of my hardworking money . They can keep that bull

• bubs says:

thats rediculous.

• Sasha Simone says:

its Chanel… where not taking about street wear here.
    this is classic limited edition shit.
    HOTTTT.