30 ways to tie your shoelaces

Submitted by on June 12, 2007 – 9:38 am27 Comments

professorshoelace112d25yd5.jpg

Your fresh kicks may be limited editions, exclusives, or even individual pairs made at the Nike ID store.

But whatever they may be, if the laces aren’t on point, then you’ve ruined whatever look you were trying to achieve.

We came across an article showing you 30 different ways to tie your laces – check it out.

professorshoelace114d25jz91.jpg

• There is just no sense in that…lol

• Yenise says:

Eh..ill stick to tying my shoelaces the normal way

• Natula says:

I think it’s cool……it’s just a new way on how to tie your shoelaces………just have fun!

• Kunta Kinte says:

Ya’ll some stuck in the box bitches ya’ll have no sense of style I tell ya it’s some cheap ass motherfuckers in this world.

• Bitch Run Up says:

First of all I dont even see 30 ways on here so what is with that drjays with yall stupid asses. And Yenise you is a old hatin ass bitch got sell that pussy like you always do bitch. Do you even have shoes that is worth even lacing up them cloth keds is a waste of your time ho.

• Yenise says:

“Bitch Run Up” Grow the hell up…

• Yenise says:

And if you were smart enough to click the link they posted, you would see it does show 30 ways..

• I got better things to do with my day than stare at shoe laces lol

still a good post for fashion

• Bitch Run Up says:

Yenise shut the fuck up bitch and you grow up spending all your time on the internet to comment back on what I say but since you want to get in it I don’t need your advice about clicking on a link damn do you work for drjays cause you act like you monitor this website and people cant cuss yo stupid ass out because you say stupid shit you said it was stupid so what you want me to do you said bitch get over it was stupid and you say stupid things!!!

• pebbles says:

thats so stupid.

• luca says:

bitch run up is an ass****