Eve relaunches Fetish clothing

Submitted by on June 14, 2007 – 11:18 am11 Comments

lg3.jpg

Rapper/actress Eve is relaunching her clothing line, Fetish.

Fetish first debuted back in 2003, but due to production and delivery problems with previous business partners, the brand was shelved.

Eve says she was hesitant to bring it back and would only do it when the right partner came along. Earlier this year, she found them in Signature Apparel.

“I always liked the Fetish name and admired Eve’s style,” says Chris Laurita, president of Signature Apparel.

Eve stressed to Laurita she wanted the “new product to be upgraded with better fabrics, modern styling and more fashionable pieces.”

The result is a full young contemporary sportswear collection, that includes leather jackets, oversize sweaters, high-waisted denim jeans and skirts, leather pants, wool plaid shorts and a few logo t-shirts.

Here at DrJays.com, we previously sold Fetish, but the old line didn’t do too well on the site.

Now with Eve’s resurgence as a music force (her new album, Here I Am, drops on August 7th and her lead single, “Tambourine”, is a summertime hit), do you think this new line will do better?

• Jami Threats says:

Yes, I feel that it will blossom. I loved the old clothing line as well. Im a big fan of “Eve” and I support her and her ambition.

• Shana E. F. says:

Yes i think it will do great. Cant wait for her new clothes line. I love her old clothes. I was very disapppointed when they pulled her clothes out of the stores. I was waiting on her tennis shoes to come out in july, but it didn’t. I know she will do just fine.

• Golden Goddess says:

I love eve. Cant wait for her to get back in the game.

• hopefully…. the old line wsn’t bad…. just they stopped and the prices were too high for the target market… wayyy too high

• neese says:

i was disappointed with the first line of clothes it didnt live up to expectations that i had hopefully she can do even better this time

• beautiful says:

If she make this you’ll catch me wearing it!

• Donna says:

I love the fetish clothing line, but i think it didn’t sell because of the outrageous prices. if she lowered the price it would sell like hotcakes!

• Hush says:

Lick my vagina.

• Miss Diva says:

I think she will do great. I love the high waist jeans, and the leather jackets she modeled in Septembers vibe magazine.