Have you heard about “huffing” Freon?
After having an autopsy conducted on his body over the weekend, it was found that R&B singer Tony Thompson died from “huffing” Freon.
Freon is a gas used primarily in refrigeration and air-conditioning units.
Thompson, formerly of chart-topping early 1990s group Hi-Five, was found dead laying next to an air-conditioning unit outside an apartment in his hometown of Waco, Texas on June 1.
The autopsy report also showed he had a history of “huffing Freon”. Thompson apparently had taken the cap from the valve that attached the Freon to the air-conditioning unit, which resembles a stem on a bicycle tire. He had something to depress the valve and some type of pipe from which he was inhaling the Freon.
How much is known about “huffing” in your community?
Source: Waco Tribune