Kimora Lee Simmons’ daughters launch new clothing line

Submitted by on July 25, 2007 – 11:28 am30 Comments

child_mag004.jpg

Ming Lee and Aoki Lee

The Simmons family just keeps churning out style moguls.

Following in the footsteps of their cousins Vanessa and Angela Simmons, whose Pastry kicks are a runaway success, and of course their uncle Rev Run (Run Athletics), father Russell (Phat Farm) and mother Kimora (Baby Phat), Ming Lee and Aoki Lee launched their first collection today, called Ming and Aoki.

If you’d like to see Ming & Aoki up on DrJays.com, let us know!

• daphne says:

This pic is so hot but it would look even hotter if she had my girls modeling with her beauties. Kimora can you show me how to get my girls in the industry. Or just give me some good fashion tips my daughter Camden who is 4 can dress herself better than i can dress her or myself. She is always telling me what i can and cannot wear or what looks good with what

• kwaping says:

Seems more like a DJPremium brand than DRJays. Those two little girls are beautiful!

• Donna says:

i think the baby phat kids line is enough.the clothes they are wearing look like some of her clothes on the baby phat girl’s line.and they are some gorgeous girl’s.

• runningthings says:

I would love to see the collection at drjays.com

• JonniQue says:

I would definitely love to see the line on drjays.com. I want to see what it is all about and what it would be like. -J.Dale’

• James DuBeau says:

How are some little kids gonna release a clothing line. Be for real.

• dee says:

when is the last time you have seen the average or even upper-middle class kids wearing fur?

• Revia says:

THE OUTFITS THAT YOUR DAUGHTERS MING AND AOKI WERE WEARING WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THEY SHOULD MAKE UP SOME MORE JUST LIKE IT

• Angel says:

girls and clothes are cute, but how much are the clothes running? I am so sick of famous artists making clothing lines that people from where they come from cannot afford. When will someone make a clothing line that everyday americans can purchase without breaking the bank??

• Nina says:

Okay I saw some of the line on mediatakeout.com and they look a mess. It was only a few pieces so it’s not enough to judge the entire line but it looks a little clownish. Ming and Aoki are the prettiest little girls I’ve ever seen in my life.

• brand name fools says:

keep pushing that your plastic sweatshop garbage,
    we all know a confused fool, needs to look cool.
    like a bunch of women, clothes, jewlery , and junk.
    keep putting your money on nothing
    85 IQ for life

• Lisa says:

This photo is sooooo last year. This photo is not a sample of the new clothing line collection for the girls. Please UPDATE your photo with headline facts and let the folks see Ming and Aoki’s newest photo w/collection.
    The clothes from the new collection, (not this old photo), but from the
    collection look only so-so, but yet fun/bright, however, these girls are
    so cute. They have a big future. I’m so happy for them.
    P.S They sometimes look sad and tired.

• k.y.garner says:

I woul like to say the couple of items I did see I liked, and I would like to see more I also would like to add that (Kamora &Russel) if by chance your ever looking for kid models hit me up at [email protected] or [email protected], cause I have 2 beautiful daughters that would fit right in with Ming & Aoki. I love kamora lee simmons so much that when I had my daughter I named my chidren names like her name Kamari & Kamara.

• MS.ANGEL says:

WELL I THINK THAT IT HAS ALOT OF PEOPLE HATIN ON THESE KIDS AND THEIR CLOTHING LINE I SAY DO UR THING BABIES U KNOW IT LOOKS GOOD AND I WOULD LUV THE FASHION TO BE PUT ON DRJAYS AND TO KAMORA LEE AND RUSS YOU ALL DOING A GOOD JOB AND KEEP GIVING US THEM BEAUTY OF CLOTHES SHOW LUV TO NEW ORLEANS CAUSE WE LUV YALL AND I LUV THE WAY THE FAMILY WORK TOGETHER THATS HOW U GET MONEY GOOD DAY

• shydera says:

I Think that’s a good idea i also whant to start my own business but am young if your daughters could start there clothing line i now i could I whant my clothingline to be called PILIDON I will like to no your Opinon on how to start my own clothingline.

• high fashion says:

i am glad to see another colored mom putting her daughters in the business world. Kimora is not the first colored mom to teach her daughters the fashion business world or give them their own clothing line. There is another colored mother who has been around for quite some time, she seems pretty much the first mother to give her daughters their own clothing line. i have read about her. She pretty much started out like Kimora with the modeling and no she didn’t marry a rich man like kimora, she built her business by herself. She even do all her designing, sewing, website, photo shoots and she even teaches her daughters everything. Her girls are so smart and down to earth. I think her hubby is in the military too. So as far as being the real fashion business woman i would say Kimora, is second and the woman that owns http://www.dvahs.com is the first. Kimora, just have the people to do all her work for her and she married into the money which, is fine but dvahs is the first colored mom to have her daughters with a clothing line. More power to the colored woman for making a change in history.

• Richard Yang says:

I was so excited to meet with Kamara Lee this past weekend in miami, FL. She launched a new cosmetic line with marketamerica.com

• BRITTNEY GREEN says:

YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS. I WANA LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW YOU HANDLE LIFE DAY BY DAY AND WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO GO INTO THE BABYPHAT INDUSTRY.

• BRITTNEY GREEN says:

1 803 686 0184

• lana says:

your daughters are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful they make models look bad i mean they are some gorougeous gurls they make me think that they are little barbie dolls and angels .they look like fake babydolls and really sweet angels!!!!!!!!!!