Home » Sneakers

New Pro-Keds available on DrJays.com

Submitted by on August 1, 2007 – 1:22 pm32 Comments

1572050.jpg

The Royal Aristocrat Astro Pop Leather Hi Top by Pro-Keds

1571978.jpg

The Royal Aristocrat Lux Leather Hi Top by Pro-Keds

The classic basketball hi-top style is a new look for Pro-Keds.

With patent leather detail and snakeskin print on leather gold trim, these sneakers are a steal at US$70.

• Lani Pond says:

if you could a green pair dat would be sick

• Donna says:

They look down right awful.

• Ash BB says:

I hope Dame Dash really owns the company, otherwise I’m not going to waste my money on those.

• jay says:

those kicks are ugly as shit

• James says:

who the f*ck wears high tops anyways??? unless you have chicken-legs they look retarded. in fact they just look retarded. the only reason i can see for high tops is ankle support if you’re actually using them for sports. it’s not a fashion thing for damn sure…. WTF

• i.d. says:

disappointment from pro keds right here. i really do mess with the low tops something heavy. as stated before me, i could see if somebody was wearing these on the court but, as far as overall fashion goes, they’re a definite personal no. it’s upsetting because lately the low tops have been getting better & better with the arcade series, the potato chip series, etc.

• Ms. Teyana says:

i would rock tha gold ones with a skinny jean. if you kno how to dress, and can pull things together right, then you wont have a problem with hookin thos up.

• kevin says:

hi tops like these should have been left back in the 80′s

• Ms. Teyana says:

80s are back tho, thats why they made theses shoes duhh

• Meagan Kathleen says:

I’d rather have a pair of dunk’s.

• Bri says:

HONESTLY..I WOULDN’T COP EITHER OF THEM

• Olivia says:

they are soo hotttttttttt i love them

• K says:

I don’t like those.

• Chris says:

whoevers runnin dr jays needs 2 get some of the underground shoes like

GREEDY GENIUS
    CREATIVE RECS
    AND OF COURSE AIR JORDANS

• Sasha Simone says:

i was good
    without seeing those
    *continues puking

• BRANDi B0O* says:

YO DiS SHOE IS OFF DAH H0OK I GOT THE REDWHITE & BLUE ONES….THEiY R TOO NiCE U NEED TO MAKE SUM MORE OF THESE ..PLUS I LOVE HiGH TOPS THOSE R THE ONLY ONES i ROQK & i L0OK GUD iN THEM …i WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE GOLDEN & PiNK PAiR TOO BUT i LiKE SiLVER ..BUTTA KEEP THE G0OD WORK UP**** HiGHT TOPS WOOO

• @r3 says:

• @r3 says:

high tops r nice and the 80s r back even tho they have died down a bit. i.e conver and the new nike vandals. those r ballin. these sneks are atrocious. problee a big word for some of yall

• Cuppycake says:

i hate most high tops but hey doe shoes are hott!not da stupid july4 red white andblue shit dey tryn ta rock but da pink n gold ones are fly.ay if any one noe wher i can get me some of does say so.

• pennelope says:

i think these shoes kick ass, and im ordering them for my entire dance team. theyre amazing-mazing!!!!!

• yaya says:

those are not i have a pair in every body be asking me were i get them from!!!

• veronica says:

yo son these are tuff u got to no how to rock it cuz i got these mad niggaz waz on my shit feel me there hot

• private loans…

mirror!machinery wakening marriages …

• Queenie says:

yo i agree wit Ms. Teyana, it depends on wat u wear it wit and i was thinkin to rock some skinny jeans too. matter of fact i was lookin for some pink and gold hi tops so i just might buy these. Nice job Pro-keds

• ashley says:

i love these…i’m trying to find this pair i saw in a magazine, they are just like these but are the three primary colors (red, blue, yellow) if anyone knows where i can find them, let me know!

• maine medicaid application download…

Arabianizes adverbs forestalled minoring!…

• Diane says:

i Loooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee prokeds they are my favorite sneakers. They are unique. I have 2 pairs and im looking 4 more in the stores but cant find them anywhere. So if u see some in the store grab them because they are not in every store! oh and tell me! Because i want all of them!

• stick says:

las tennis tan de lo mjor
    papi desde peru the real stick