A sneak peek from the upcoming Sean John women’s campaign

Submitted by on August 16, 2007 – 1:13 pm6 Comments

Although Sean John‘s new women’s collection for Holiday 2007 won’t be available on DrJays.com till November, we had to share these beautiful promotional photos.

wwd-final-wall.JPG

Cassie, Diddy, Lauren London and Asia

The new Sean John Women’s line is a juniors, urban collection with a contemporary edge.

The collection will launch with the support of a dynamic advertising campaign photographed by Warwick Saint, featuring Bad Boy Records artist Cassie, the newest addition to the Pussy Cat Dolls Asia and burgeoning actress Lauren London.

“From day to night, the new Sean John collection for women is glamorous and sexy with the style and swagger that customers have come to expect from our label,” says Diddy.

lauren-cassie-for-sean-john.JPG

Lauren London and Cassie for Sean John

• NB says:

its great he got young faces. cassie better stick to modelling cuz her singing was awful. asia is 1 lucky girl to go from teenage mom from mount vernon to sean john model and pussycat doll

• sunshine says:

speaking of cassie… is she coming out with another album? hopefully NOT

• Miss.Jess says:

I guess sweatsuits are still in …
    But uhm, I like the models.
    The clothes are cute.

• J.Dale' says:

I’m soooo glad that Diddy chose people that are famous to sell his womens’ clothing line; however, I hope he doesn’t forget to help aspiring models out *wink*wink*

• ashley f says:

my girl lauren looks good

• Shamelia DeBoe says:

I love your clothes I really do but the thing is your clothes sre fit for skinny women. Don’t get me wrong about the clothing its just that I wear a 13/14. so I’m not that big but i can not fit your clothes.