Ciara reps for Rocawear

Submitted by on August 23, 2007 – 12:42 pm13 Comments

roc1.jpg

roc2.jpg

roc3.jpg

Ciara was out and about in New York yesterday, busy promoting the new fall Rocawear line.

Later that night she performed at Madison Square Garden for Screamfest, where 50 Cent, Jay-Z and Diddy all made special surprise performances.

• Jay-C says:

ROCAWEAR- I WILL NOT LOSE

• mari says:

I TINK IT WILL B A GOOD TING CUZ PLLZ LOOK UP TO HER BUT I DONT I LOOK UP TO HER SO I DONT CARE

• CC says:

Mari…shut up nobody asked u if u look up 2 her pssshh…well NEWAYS CIARA is doin her thang BIG TIME ! FALL BACK HATEERSSS

• kikz says:

Ciara can’t dress, thats a fact.

& she has an ugly weave.

• mari says:

FUCC OUTTA WAT I LOK LIKE HATIN
    HAZ U KNO I DONT HATE ON PLL DEY HATE ON ME 1ST AIIGHT
    SO LEARN THAT SH!T

• James says:

Just because somebody doesnt like you Mari it doesnt mean they are “hating”. Some people don’t like me, and I dont throw out stupid excuses like “o they just hatin on me”. Just deal with it. I bet you got a real loud mouth in real life, kick the attitude.

• tiara says:

i’m just curious on why is it, that we as people are not able to give our opinions about things without there being an arguement? I take it that everybody on here is not an adult!

• tiara says:

oh and for the record. i also wanna say that ciara was a good choice despite the fact that she could use help in the style department. I guess that this endorsement will do the trick.

• mari says:

NO IF NI99AZ COMIN AT ME IMMA GO BAC HARDER SO IF U DONT LIKE IT KICK ROCKZ AIIGHT

• cc says:

i do give that to her that she can’t dress

• Stephany says:

I feel that as time goes on Ciara is kinda improving the fashion department. but I really assumed that she would get with G-Unit. But I guess jus cuz 50 is on a track shouldn’t automatically mean she going to put on. But Megan Good got put on.

• MARI says:

IMA JUS TEK WEH MI SELF FROM DEH HATERZ

• James says:

Mari. WTF did you say there? That is impossible to understand. I apologize if english is not your first language, but if it is DAMN you need to learn it. “ima jus tek weh mi self” — what the hell are you even saying??