Home » Sneakers

New Pastry sneakers now in!

Submitted by on September 7, 2007 – 1:07 pm84 Comments

We know how much our female customers love Vanessa and Angela Simmons‘s Pastry Footwear – a new shipment has just arrived, so get ‘em while you can!

1692069.jpg

The Whipped Cream Cake Runner by Pastry Shoes

1687676.jpg

The Peanut Butter Fab Cookie by Pastry Shoes

1652335.jpg

The White Chocolate Chip Fab Cookie by Pastry Shoes

• dummy man says:

those shits are wack!!!

• southside star says:

we love these shoes so much thank u so much angela and vannesa for making such cute and girly shoes for all times to wear , i can’t wait to see what u come out with next and i love ur show so much and hopefully u will come out with clothes and more for all ur fans
    ps. i love u so much for ur close homie-peace ur biggest fan

• shaream says:

i saw the red velvet shoe on the pastryshoescollection.com website hope this helps.

• Kita says:

LOVE ‘EM!!!!

THESE ARE SOOO GONNA BE MY SUMMER FOOTWEAR FOR ’08!!!

• Rachel Clark says:

hey i love these shoes but i dont have any because they dont come in my size…..a 13 in womans so PLEASE consider making bigger sizes!!!!!!!!!!!

• stephan says:

HATERZ FALL BACK!

IF YOU DONT LIKE EM DONT LEAVE NO RUED COMMENT CUZ LITTLE KIDS READ EM

I LOVE PASTYS!

• jasmine says:

i love these shoes

• jasmine says:

these mutha fuckas are kute im’a get me some and all these bicthes at west valley high school goin be hatin

love always, jasmine crowell

• jenny says:

i love this now thats what you call hot

• La-Shauna Webster says:

Hey! I love your new sneakers! Especially the Double Chocolate cookie fab boots!!! And the pocket books to match!! How cleaver are u guys for thinking of such a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!! I lov em!

• Nikkiey says:

i think the pastry shoe is very cute. my favorit shoe is the brown shoe with the gold. i dont have them yet, but will get them as soon as they come to the chataqua mall. i love the pastry shoe. good thinkin. we needed a new kind of shoe around.

• neshia says:

i like des shoes dey r really cool can u please send me a pair for free

• MISS BEAUTY says:

HI I LOVE THESE SHOES THESE ARE HOT IM GETTING A PAIR OF THESE SHOES

• MISS BEAUTY says:

IM GETTING A PAIR OF THESE FOR EASTER IM GOING TO BE SO FRESH

• MISS BEAUTY says:

EVERY ONE WILL BE HATIN I WILL BE DOING THE A LITE AALITE IM SO FRESH AND U KNOW IT AH

• MISS BEAUTY says:

IM FRESH AND BETTER THAN ALL THE REST ALITE AAALITE GET THE LITE FEET HET HEAVY EVERYONE WILL BE HATIN OF MISS BEAUTY HOLLA AT YA GIRL

• MISS BEAUTY says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    THESE ARE SO CUTE I CANT WAIT TO GET MINE IM GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    FRESH PEOPLE WILLBE HATING BUT THATS ALLRIGHT KEEP HATING

• Tiana aka the best says:

I got pastries they are so hot I also love them pastry handbags yall made yall are poppin if yall need any ideas email your girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

• carlee says:

please keep intouch

• Ashley says:

hey
    u guys shoes are HOT!!!!
    i mean everyone wear them ima really have to buy me some
    peace =]

• binca says:

love your shoe collection,
    love b

• DeZ Me Dez says:

U gUYS Are Very creative i love to watch yall on runs house i have a pair of the pastrys mines are pink and white i also habe the black and gold ones

• Tynisha says:

I Love all the pastry sneakers.They are so fresh.

• kia milam says:

yall dem shoes really off da chain yke yall really know wat yall doin gone den yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be buyn me sum of dem rite dur!!!!!!!!!

• rowy says:

ooooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!
    i love it

• Chris Brown is a good person he does not have a history of violence..cant wait til this is over and he is with a new love.

• Keyna Grant says:

Angela Vanessa I’m the biggest of your shoes how Jo Jo doing u know the team Black out Russel and Daniel. My name is Keyna I love your shoes But the shoes that i have is Cream Pie and they r Pink and Black, I want some other shoes what kind of shoes do u have.

• shi aka swgg says:

i would not roqq these cause they ain’t what they look like they arae not what i called swagged approved so i would not suggest buying them they are for lil kids cause look at the creators they are kids they never do anything that somebdoy their age should be!!!!

>=]**Shii** aka **Swagg**>=]