Home » Society

Beyonce is now a brunette…

Submitted by on September 20, 2007 – 4:40 pm36 Comments

14839029preview.jpg

Beyoncé

The Deréon queen was seen out and about last night at Diddy‘s Unforgivable For Women fragrance launch in New York with a brand new hairdo.

This isn’t the most important news post, but you have to admit she looks very different with darker locks.

Are you feeling it?

Image: PopSugar

• Model Chick says:

Not really feeling it but she will always have a beautiful face. I guess i am just used to seeing her as a blonde.

• kiya says:

yes she looks different…….i dont see what all the hype over beyonce is she very talented dont get me wrong but if u have to step on toes and hurt people to get 2 the top……..well u see where im getting at……..

• woohah says:

Hate to be mean but she looks kinda trashy now.

• redbone says:

i am a huge fan but that ain’t her. so stop lyin’!!!!!

• m2resles says:

IS DAT THAT LIL MAMA CHICK??????

• kwaping says:

Hate it, she looks like Paula Abdul.

• h2 says:

um. she looks a hot mess, but i’m thinking that’s just not B’s angle. or hair.

• Model Chick says:

That kinda looks like Ashanti now when i think about it.

• THICK CHICK says:

B looks hot and I dont blame her for doing somthing differnt cause all these other female singers is trying to do the blonde thing, like keyshia cole and a lot more singers.

• shinck says:

dude….

Dont you see a pattern here ? Look… Ludacris is a virgo. Beyonce is a virgo. They both are very insecure about their appearance = cutting off their locks. They always want to look good, just like virgos. And I’m a virgo..I have all different kinds o hair styles..mohawk..combover..fade..bald..emo..split in the middle like zack morris…even a pony tail..

beyonce looks hotter in blonde btw..because she’s a dark complexion.

Dark people with light hair
    and light people with dark hair.

• Hollywood says:

Yall need to shoot whoever gave yall this pic cause that is not no Beyonce.

• sweethang808 says:

That is not Beyonce sorry peoples this pic is an absolute fake!

• DJ Eclectic says:

I swear she and Toccara Jones could pass for sisters…

On second thought, IT TOCCARA ya’ll!

• J-Watts says:

Thats So Raven, lol

looks like Raven Simone to me

• Donna says:

She does not look like Beyonce if you hadn’t captioned it I would still be trying to figure out who she was.

• Sonay says:

I thought that was Scary Spice for a minute, her face looks fuller with darker hair, but she will always be beautiful.

• Dat804pyt says:

This is beyonce Check out Concrete Loop I dont like the new color Its not her

• Erica says:

I love it! Get it B…It was time for a change i think…and she looks good with the brown!

• Anjala says:

This look doesnt fit her it makes her face look fuller, she looks like Raven Simone

• Angela says:

She looks great with darker locks it’s nice to change it up every once in a while. Blonde is not necessarily best, yet that is the FIRST bottle of hair color most famous and non famous black women choose.

• Shar says:

she looks great! I like the dark hair or the blonde! but she looks like Raven Simone to me in this particular photo…aye i just noticed Anjala said the same thing!

• Tina says:

She looks amazing. I went to the SJ Fragrance Launch the other night and was standing 2 ft from her. That chick is so fly in person.

• MyMy says:

…wow…i never even cared about Beyonce’s blonde hair that much. but i like that new look just a different style

• KSimms says:

Beyonce on this picture looks like her sister, Solange Knowles Smith. Her fans and critics are just not use to seeing her with this color lace wig. If she had started with the color shown on this picture, and then gone to the blonde color laced wig her fans and critics would still not be use to it. I believe she is still actractive, she looks a little tired and just might not have wanted to be bothered by the paparazi. If she continues to wear this color, we as her fans and her critics will have to get use to it.

• 80$ B@by says:

she looks like hottie from flavor of love

• whatever says:

that aint her

• keyke23 says:

she one of my fav. people but it anit workin out for her i like the blonde better and it doesnt look like her anyways

• Bigz says:

I’m sorry but Solange is way prettier than Beyonce.

• that dont look nuffin like beyonce but she lok aiight tho

• d.carter says:

Wow I never realized how thick she is in the face lol she still looks amazing but I noticed her weight gain before her hair. Real fans know she started off brunette then added blonde streaks closer to when destinys child seperated. We just recently got used to seeing her blonde if u think about it! (See video “bills, bills, bills”)

• babycakes says:

i agree with ol girl redbone that is not at all the dereon queen, prolly just somebody thinking and wishing that they look like Ms. Beyonce. get it right there is only one dereon queen

• Sasha Simone says:

*drops dead in shock

• Kee says:

People like to change their style every now and then and she been rockin that blond for a long ass time. We all know that blond aint her real hair color anyway, she’s probably a natural brunette, and Im pretty sure she was looking good natural. Im a fan of Beyone and although Im not really feeling this change right now, I know that she’ll make it work. That was a bad picture though.

• CiCI says:

I think that the angle is making her face look fat. It’s not just the hair. She is wearing too much make up and she looks like she just got done stuffing her face.

• lashay says:

that does not look like B NOW SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE RAVEN, KIM OFF THE PARKERS OR ? ANY WAY EVERYBODY NEEDS A CHANGE AS LONG AS SHE LIKES IT. IT DON’T MATTER THE BEAUTY IS INSIDE AND AS LONG AS JAY LIKES IT ON HIS WOMAN DO HE??????/????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!