G-Unit has money on their mind…

Submitted by on October 11, 2007 – 3:06 pm23 Comments

And fellas if you do too, check out their new range of t-shirts just in:

1786951.jpg

1787092.jpg

The “I Get Money” t-shirt by G-Unit

1785753.jpg

The Stanky Rich Crystal t-shirt by G-Unit

• m2resles says:

nobody black is wearing g unit if you are you are wack!!!!! thats like wearing southpole realtalk!!!!!

• ClarkKent23 says:

On top of that —

How are you stanky rich spending your money on someone else’s clothing line?

• real1 says:

the best black company is still sean john because its classic, and they dont try too hard, and ther clothing looks rich unlike rocawear and g unit

• James says:

and you can bet there’s a whole lotta broke dudes out there sporting this, along with those tacky ass chain shirts. haha

• Jayla says:

Not a fan of g unit. I have like one g unit t shirt but it was a gift and i only wear it around the house…nowhere special. lmao

• King Chapin says:

W3LL G UNIT HAV TIGHT A$$ CLOTHZ N I JUST TO LIKE THIER CLOTHING COMPANY I STILL LIK IT, G UNIT FO LIFE IM LATINO BUT I LIK CLOTHS FOR BLACK PEOPLE.

• Judo/Grappling Champion says:

As usual, hot garbage from G Unit. Those designs are blatant rip-offs of streetwear designs and fonts. Does 50 even wear this trash? Mark my words, G Unit is gonna go the way of State Property clothing.

• wooohah.com says:

Wow. These shirts just have thrown out any credibility that G-Unit has. Maybe 50 should start focusing again on his clothing line b/c I have to imagine it’s not as profitable.

Where hip-hop and Hollywood collide

• Bigz says:

corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• BayArea4Life says:

Think about it – 50 Cent has never been known for his fashion sensibilities anyway! Rocawear is more of a shame, because Jay-Z is one of the most stylish rappers ever. Sean John has definitely kept its shine, so I gotta give it to Diddy for that one.

• babycakes says:

not hott

• I used to design for G-unit when they 1st came out in 2003.

We had a really good design team.
    I was the 1st and only graphic artist on staff, and the higher up’s at ECKO kept sending their merchandising/marketing people to our office to kill the quality of our line.
    We had high end denim’s and high end wovens with expensive cut-n-sew fashion tee’s and they would cut the samples down to only the wack cheap sh*t.

I worked under 2 really good design directors, who used to work with me at Fubu and Pony.

I got so tired of the corporate politics, that I left to start up my own line.

They left a year or two later and G-unit clothing went down hill ever since.

If you want to learn to do your own clothing line check out the tutorial video’s on my website.

• Will says:

G-UNIT CLOTHING…1 OF DA DUMB3ST CL0THING LIN3Z 2 EVER C0ME OUT 2ND 2 S0UTHPOL3…HATE EVERYTHING BOUT IT….PPL BUY 8732 FR0M YOUNG JEEZY…HIS CL0THING LINE IS INSANE!

• Elvis says:

y’all wannabees dnt front on gggggg unit.iys rly tight.sean john aint got nothing as hot as this n rocawear, kiss my a**.

• Thrillogy says:

Ive never been a big fan of G unit and their clothing line. If your wearing G unit you are consider wack. One of my favorite clothing lines of all time is sean john and Rocawear. Plus I also luv the shuttle tape jeans from Girbaud.

• LJS says:

… you americans… why not you take a stopover in Italy and let us men show you how to dress. your american women love it.

• Nik From>NorthCarolina says:

aint nah’ real niggaH gon’ wear “i get money”? Might as well string tie a piece of paper round your neck, like a mark.
    ….But i can’t blame 50 for tryna hustle his clothes. These people out here buy annnn-Thing. U see how bullshhh music sell everyyy day. believe it. ==Somebody buy it.

• James says:

yeah I can get me one of these shirts, then I’ll go around bumping “crank dat soulja boy” and I can truly be a complete f*cking dipsh!t

• channy says:

G-UNIT NOT MY STYLE BUT MY BROTHER LOVE THEM SO AND I LOVE MY LITTLE BRO SO I WOULD PURCHASE ONE

• hoodnigga says:

fuck rocawear and sean john. every nigga rockin that. at least g-unit still not played out.

• b says:

g unit was a really hot selling product (one of the best) in europe a few years ago, but it´s now more and more getting a kids label.

• Sasha Simone says:

g unit = hot garbage
    g unit clothing + g unit fans = LAME

• Deep Pokketz says:

Only mistake Fiddy making is not selling his shi for 100 times its actual value. Yall know how we do it…the more shi cost regardless of how fashionable it is we gone buy it. If he put a ticket on this shi for like $150 we gone buy it without question. Thats why most some broke azz I GOT MONEY wearing t shirt fake azz haters,,,,,,,MY ADVICE IS FOLLOW SUIT AND MARK THIS SHI UP TO LIKE $200 A POP AND WATCH IT LEAVE THE RACKS LIKE SOME INTRO TICKET FLUFFY FLUFF FLUFFS