Big things coming up for Vanessa and Angela Simmons

Submitted by on October 12, 2007 – 8:13 am6 Comments

it4.jpg

Vanessa and Angela Simmons

Vanessa and Angela Simmons are busy young ladies these days.

Seen in New York the other night at the InTouch Magazine 5th Anniversary party, rocking a sleek new look, the Simmons sisters have a number of projects on the way.

They’re currently wrapping up filming the latest season of the MTV series Run’s House, which amongst other things will show their new involvement with the Girl Scouts of the USA (a deal initiated, in fact, by DrJays.com’s Boss Lady).

They also have big plans for their hugely successful Pastry Footwear line, with apparel and accessories on the way.

• James says:

I got something big for them…. haha

• felisia says:

YOU GIRLZZZZ I LOVE YA,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

• channy says:

vanessa and angela do ya thing ya dig! keep those pastry’s coming!

• Kathryn Gilmore says:

I say do your thang, I love the shoes can’t wait for the accesories and apparel!

• Elaine James says:

Hello,Vanessa,and Angela my name is Elaine James and I’m a proud mother of one talented,gifted daughter,and first of all I want to tell you how proud I am of the both of you.I watch your show,and I love it!!I hope to meet you and your parents in the future.My daughter is into fashions,she is 12-years old.however she doesn’t know how to market her fashions,and she told me about you!Her name is Elexus James and she wants to be a singer and a fashion designer.We wanted to find out how to get our fashions out their from executive professionals like you and Vanessa.We dream that we can be successful like the both of!! you.