Cute outerwear from Deréon

Submitted by on October 17, 2007 – 9:28 am10 Comments

There’s a huge selection of new jackets and coats from Deréon for the fall/winter season.

There’s short-fitted wool jackets:

1820689.jpg

The Houndstooth Wool Jacket by Deréon

To leather jackets:

1820697.jpg

The Hooded Leather Jacket with Rhinestone Logo by Deréon

Longer jackets:

1819140.jpg

The Satin Log Jacket by Deréon

Quilted jackets (this one has a detachable fur hood):

1782369.jpg

The All-Over Logo Quilted Jacket by Deréon

And wool varsity jackets:

1791725.jpg

The Fitted Short Wool Varsity Baseball Multi-Patch Jacket by Deréon

• Char says:

I’m really feelin the satin log jacket 4 some reason. It’s just sleek, fitted, and not too over the top. I would make that my everyday jacket. I’m jus not feelin too many colors, cuz i don’t wear bright red or green everyday, and i wanna get my money’s worth out of wearin it. Ya Heard! Plus the belt will really make my waist “pop”, and you’ll look fresh even when wearing jus fitted jeans and a tee.

• tiara says:

the houndstooth jacket is bad as hell, abd the leather jacket is hot too. but i’m not exactly sue if i would want to rock something with a big name across my chest. idk it just seems like i’m a walking billboard. anyway the other jackets i’ve seen before. wanna see something really dope? check out babyphat’s leather coat ! it’s a bit expenzive but still hot as hellllllllllllllllllll.

• c.c. says:

i have the all over logo top, I got mines from demo and Man Alive I love the Fleur and House of Dereon!

• Taya says:

I agree Tiara… When it comes to leather jackets, BabyPhat OWNS!.. That’s like the only thing I buy from that brand anyways lol

• jesska says:

i love the satin log jacket but i think itd be hotter if it was regular length