Avirex relaunches classic leather jackets

Submitted by on November 19, 2007 – 3:45 pm32 Comments

Once upon a time in urban fashion, when you thought about copping a leather jacket you looked nowhere else but Avirex.

The brand has been quiet for the past couple seasons, but they have a whole new range of leather jackets for this winter season.

Our picks include:

1948243.jpg

1948437.jpg

The Authentic Bones Leather Jacket by Avirex

1950279.jpg

1950407.jpg

The Authentic 32nd Anniversary Leather Jacket by Avirex

• Will973 says:

SHYT ISZ FIRE

• kee says:

to me it’s ugly. It would probably look ok on a white man.

• Rhyming machine says:

This rhyme right here is for my avirex heads..ayo i keept it gully in the hood drug stashed in my avirex leather/im high like the empire state you light as a feather/rocking construct timbs dragons cross my coat/avirex logo on my chest watch this hoe deepthroat/niccaz think they g’d up in he street cuz they rockin an avi/i pop shots like a vet but my guns look ike the navy/niccaz push me to a limit the young boy gon be sprayin/bury u in ur avirex jacket while your mother is prayin..stoopid! Yea yea..murderville mayhem..southside gunnaz! Queens bridge niccaz

• A1 says:

DOOOOOPEEEEEE

• Ace says:

AVIREX is back a f*&^n classic nice to see that style from back in the day sheesh! now they needa stop bull-ishn on the womans line!!!! LoL

• nav says:

in my hood only the real g’z could wear an avirex leather cause the wankstas would get jacked for theirs straight up.

• m2resles says:

THEY WANNA BRING THA AVI’S BACK THATS OK THAT WHERE THEY MADE AT!!!!

• MEZZii says:

personally, i think the new leather jackets by avirex are tough. A really nice way to pull it off would be a pair of acg`s by nike, a pair of tru religions or if not a nice pair of straight down levis would go very nice. Top it off with a black yankee leather fit-it, and you good money.

MR GMB

• gangsta girl from bk says:

gangsta………

• Tashur says:

I never did like Avirex leathers
    idk maybe its just me

• Those are nice jaquetas! I would by it for my hubby if I had the money right now lol

• tk says:

anybody knows how big the avirex runs? im tryna order 1. im 6’1 175 pounds slim. shud i go for the xl or xx

• bizz says:

im 5’11″ 220 and wear 4xl avirex and that fits a little loose i could get away with the 3 xl though