Home » Society, Style

DrJays.com launches Fresh Faces of Spring 08!

Submitted by on November 20, 2007 – 12:09 pm20 Comments

dsc_4738.jpg

DrJays.com models for Holiday 2007 campaign

Have you ever dreamed of modeling for DrJays.com?

If the answer is “yes”, now’s your chance.

Fresh Faces of Spring 2008 is the latest (and biggest) contest on DrJays.com.

We’re asking entrants to upload a video of themselves (no more than 30 seconds) displaying why they should be chosen to model on our site, which averages 50 million page views per month!

Two winners, one male and one female, will be flown to New York City, staying for two nights (flights and accommodation paid for) and feature in our Spring 2008 campaign. They will also receive a $500 DrJays.com gift voucher each.

To enter the contest or vote for the current entries, plus rules and regulations and frequently asked questions, make sure you check out the Fresh Faces of Spring main page – and good luck!

• gangsta girl from bk says:

they ulgy as shyt

• Cee Cee says:

A lot of models aren’t that attractive..but they have that unique x factor. i wish I could enter this contest..but I already know I wouldn’t get picked cuz I am too short. But I still think I could rock the clothes better than most the girls on this site!! I told my friend to enter the contest…cuz she is an aspiring model. So she has my vote if she decides to enter.

• wow…. 50 MILLION HITS PER MONTH?????

and yet, most of these blogs they post only recieve 5-10 comments?

hmmm…. i think drjays may be EXXAGERATING on the amounts of hits they recieve.

well if thats the case….

COME TO FASHIONHUSTLER.COM-

WE GET 50 MILLION HITS PER MONTH TOO!!!!
    LOL

• DrJays.com says:

What’s up Fashionhustler.com! Thanks for coming past our page..

Because you’re such a “hustler”, tell us how you’re not aware of the difference between “page views” and “hits”?

FYI: DrJays.com averages 1.7 million unique visitors per month…not bad huh?

Let us know how the sales of your DVD are coming along…yeah…good luck with that.

• Chubby Joe says:

Fashionhustler.com rank on alexa : 9,879,122
    DrJays.com rank on alexa : 4.925

Not a typo. So Fashionhustler, im sure you can think of a more creative way of driving traffic to your site, than commenting on every post and *HOPING* someone follows the link to your site. SoJones errrrrrr I mean fashionhustler, get your game up and read a book on marketing…

• h2 says:

Fashionhustler, I believe you’ve been virtually b!tch slapped. Twice.

• FashionBuster says:

Fashionhustler who the f**k would want to learn anything about fashion from your short monkey looking ass?

The information that troll is trying to sell can be found on YouTube for free.

• m2resles says:

damn yall getting personal

• ninja status says:

Bitch slapped be an understatement. Idiot got butt raped.

• kwaping says:

It’s about time too, he’s had it coming for a long time now.

• Jeniqua says:

“Human” from FashionHustler is a gump with low self-esteem. Theres MORE to fashion than just graphics, screen print, sales target & copyright. Big NAMES are where they are for a reason. Not everyone can make it such a competitive market. With that said, take advice from the pros. DrJays, I love that you ask these big time designers what their advice is to becoming designers. Your interviews are GREAT by the way. Good sh!t Boss Lady! Keep it up.

• James says:

Not a lot of comments because I’m guessing a LOT of the visitors to this site don’t have the brain capacity to figure out the reply feature, some of the ones who do are bad enough.

• BayArea4Life says:

LMAO @ James :)

• oh2lovely says:

lol butt raped! good one imma use that

• Princess Cam says:

Dammnnnn i was not expecting dr.jays to shut him down like that…lol im sorry for you homie.

• Tashur says:

anywho…holler!

• Tashur says:

did yall watch the entries?
    LMFAOOO @ that 1st chick
    her ass was so flat..im like df?

• Ashley08 says:

IM ON THERE LOL VOTE FOR ME!!! lol

• FelixtheKitten...PURRR! says:

I’m just sitting here wondering if fashion hustler entered the contest! LOL!

• No, i didnt enter the ridiculous contest.
    LMAO!!!!

But I do enjoy this site.
    and I don’t usually re-read these blogs after I write in them.
    But I googled my name and I saw that the moderators at DR.JAYS
    finally took a notice of the things I write in here.
    Which (besides driving traffic to my site) is really the only thing I
    wanted, when I wrote on here last time.
    I didn’t think they pay attention to the things that are written in here.
    But, NO I WAS NOT RAPED and had anything done to my butt…
    LMAO at cyber people!!! too funny.
    I’m glad to see these closet homosexuals are feeling comfortable enough to write about what’s on their minds. lol. BUTT RAPING.

I’ve actually been filming Volume#2 and doing design and consulting for clients.
    I wont address ALL the above comments made about me, but I would like to thank you all for taking the time our of your busy online lives to comment about me. I appreciate that I’m important enough to be typed about, even if it is negative.

BUT, I would like to say that you cannot find the info I offer for free on Youtube, and if so, you wont be able to communicate with that person on a daily basis.
    The people that I have met thru my website, all talk to me, email me, and ask me for advice, consulting, and I help them with their lines personally.
    Even down to doing some designs for them. (limited few)
    Some of them, I’ve helped get jobs and actual product into stores.
    I even have clothing Design Cads that they use for their portfolios.
    So, now I will briefly wrap this up with a write up that was posted about me on…

“Some of you may disagree, but we’re going to go on record and say this is the greatest thing that relates to starting your own clothing line we’ve come across on the Internets. It’s kind of a blow to our collective egos, since we thought we nailed it with “Streetwearing Your Way to Success” but it seems that Fashion Hustler may have to wear the crown for his “Learn to Make Money In the Fashion Industry” DVD series.
    The highlights we found most useful include:
    - The LAST step is to trademark your brand name and designs
    - If you can’t design, just ask someone to do it for you. A true benchmark of any designer if you ask us.
    And since he claims to have done work for G-Unit, Fubu, and Ecko, you can be sure that his tactics are sure to get your products into premium boutiques such as Marshall’s and Kohl’s
    Peep the rest of this classic here.”
    Fashionhustler.com

thanks satchel of gravel.
    and BY THE WAY… THANKS DRJAYS.
    LOVE UR SITE. GREAT BLOGS!!!
    (even if you do copy them from allhiphop.com and concreteloop.com)

Y’ALL NEED TO HAVE ME UP THERE ONE DAY.
    -Human