Preview of new Southpole fashion campaign

Submitted by on November 20, 2007 – 5:21 pm20 Comments

Check out these pics of model/actress KD Aubert and model Bobby Roache (best known for Beyoncé’s “Irreplaceable” video) from Southpole‘s latest photo shoot.

img_0200.jpg

img_0169.jpg

img_0273.jpg

img_0411.jpg

img_3241.jpg

Image source: YBF

• m2resles says:

I dont care who you get to wear SP its still wack as shit!!!In tha hood you get laughed at 4 wearing SP!!!!

• h2 says:

kd aubert = my girl crush.

• gangsta girl from bk says:

yum cute boy……..lol

• gangsta girl from bk says:

i luv southpole, got all of my hood rockin’ it yall try and play southpole?, i’mma get BK to f*** u up……..shyt

• James says:

uh oh gangsta girl is gonna get bk to f*** you up because you “played” southpole…

Is this really how stupid our society is becoming?

Ugh

• nicca says:

i like them gold tights, they are so cool!

• bk stand pllz wear southpole in tha hood n dey dont get fucced up

• charlee brown skin says:

why angelina jolie can’t be the white version of kd aubert? this chick is dope!!!

• Gangsta girl gives head says:

Ayo gangsta girl. Do me a favor and shut the fuq up!!!!! Southpole is cheap azz clothes. Pussiez rock it! Stoopid azz southpole! Gay clothing line. You have no sense of style if u wear southpole. Its a phony brand!

• Gangsta girl gives head says:

Ayo im from bk too.bedstuy projectz.i know your bytch azz gangsta girl.niccas give her 20 bucks and she blows the crew. U remember that gangsta girl? We nutted in your mouth n shyt. With the money we gave you we had to take your pussie self to pay/half to cop so southpole..lol. Fuq it tho..she suq some good dik! Bedstuy till you die nicca. High rollaz click drow dude. M eighty i see you boy! Easyy!

• Gangsta girl gives head says:

Ayooo gangsta girl from bk..u know where im at. Right across from the park.4th floor beeyotch.u betta suck my diq tomorrow.em maye,mac mayne,d nyce,sho bid,reeq,dayton,we all skeezin on that southpole hoe.cant forget skinzty,young chris,bliff,the whole lost boys fam..we got the coke man!! Fuks with yah boy.shout outs to jadakiss.we see you out in yonkers mah dude.we got the same connect in miami.shout out to southstar in florida.he got the pure white snow we fuk wit.ayo we out mufukkka.holla! 7187760606! Cocaine dealerz!

• God says:

Yall are wack as hell. Real bangers and dealers don’t post on drjays.com under a damn Southpole topic. Stop trying to be a damn keyboard gangstas and go read a book motherf*&**(&^

• zak says:

super marque pour un superbe site!!

• Princess Cam says:

lol!! @ god “keyboard ganstas” hahahahaaa!

• Tashur says:

she looks real cute in the red top.
    I dont really like south pole clothing though.
    especially their ads.

• Y IZ YA ARGUIN OVA SOUTHPOLE 4
    N E WAY CROWN HEIGHTS N BROWNSVILLE IZ IN THA HUZ

• I don’t give a DAMN! K.D. is my girl and she looks good in anything she wears. Shit… you can click on my name and it’ll take you to my page and check the pic… Kid will be there…. But, I’m just talking bout K.D. Other than Southpole… that’s high school kids clothes. You grown wearin that…. get ya ass a better job and go to school so you can afford real shit like Baby Phat, ROC, & Coogi [Thanks!]

• FelixtheKitten...PURRR! says:

Later for name brands. I’d rock anything that’s cute or anything that I could make that’s cute. People need to realize that the pricing in clothing is not for the style or for the material, it’s for the name on it! Ex: Micheal Jordan made a brand of sneakers called Jordans and sells them for $80-$100 +. There’s a new brand of sneakers that just came out also made from a basketball player, they’re called “Starbury’s” and are sold for $15.00 a pop. Both Jordan and Starbury makes millions of dollars a year just for being a baller but one person is in it for the money and the other is in it for good charity! If you compare both sneakers, in my opinion they’re both of the same quality except that one brand is popular than the other. What’s the difference between both sneakers other than the names? I could go into the $10 and I bet I’ll make my outfit look better than the idiot that spent over $100 on their outfit! What ya’ll think about that! The clothes don’t make you, you make the clothes! Just remember that!

• FelixtheKitten...PURRR! says:

By the way, I think that SP clothes are cute and resonably priced! Everyone need to stop acting like they’re antre prenuires when they know that they don’t got it like that and then got the nerve to shout out that they living in the “PROJECTS”. LOL! LOL! LOL!

• str84rmthasouth says:

southpole is 2 cheap, i mean i would where it if i was just goin 2 the grocery store or somethin, but i wouldnt where it newhere people were gona b