Should girls wear ugg boots out in public?

Submitted by on November 20, 2007 – 10:56 am25 Comments

shar-jackson6.jpg

Shar Jackson

Are You Opposed To A Mosque Being Built Near Ground Zero?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

• nicca says:

when i read the headling i laughed at and thought to myself, well, “where else would you wear them?” lmao

• Kweeny says:

Sure…Ugg boots are ugly…and I refused to buy a pair until this year when I actually tried them on. Ugg boots have to be the warmest, most comfortable boots I have ever bought. I definitely wouldn’t wear them on a date or out at the club, but just running errands for sure. Don’t knock ‘em until you try ‘em!

• Kayla M says:

Never that!!!!!

• K says:

Sure why not you can wear anything as long as you know how to rock it

• gangsta girl from bk says:

hell yea

• Cee Cee says:

I agree with Kweeny. I don’t have any UGG boots..but I would never wear them to a red carpet event. Wow..thats a little too casual for my taste. But just chillin with friends or even to a more casual party or shopping or whatever, I would wear them. I have the Nike boots with the fur..and I wear those everywhere. I think they look a little bit dressier than the UGGs..and they were on sale. So i would rock those over UGGs any day!!

• real1 says:

its a turn off

• iluvmyuggs says:

ye!a wat kind of question is that uggs are very comfortable and can be worn anywhere

• OzFinest says:

I think they’re asking because originally in Australia uggs weren’t meant to be worn for fashion – just for around the house, etc – where they really still should be!

• Will973 says:

ugg boots look like they were made for the oven…ya feel me???

• B. says:

It’s okay at the appropriate time of year! Winter-time is cool, but I hate to see girls with the Uggs and shorts on.

• Miss.Jess says:

Yeah, its okay to wear ugg boots in public. I wouldn`t waste $120 just to wear them in the house. lOl. I didn`t like them until this year, but now I`m addicted to them ! I wouldn`t wear them to a red carpet event or to a party, unless it was a casual party, but if I`m just hanging with my girlies or running errands, I would definitely wear them.

• Princess Cam says:

• Tashur says:

uggs boots are cute if you wear them right
    and their comfortable/warm