Home » Silly, Style

Hate It or Love It: Shi Shi Douglas

Submitted by on December 10, 2007 – 11:54 am63 Comments

ba674cf1-1.jpg

4f8fa559.jpg

Ashanti‘s little sister Shi Shi was out and about partying in New York City this weekend.

Hate or love the look?

Source: The YBF

• laisha says:

she look crazy as hell wit those cottage cheese legs but she is a cute girl she look just like her sister

• awwwww i feel bad 4 her she tried 2 b sexy dat day… but she wore the dress-i mean sweater-and she gotta take da criticism cuz she looks a DAMN mess didn’t she kno we could SEE the cellulite???

• Cee Cee says:

Wow…that is not cute. I agree with the other posts. Her legs look terrible, I’m sorry but they do. And she looks like a slut. I am not saying that she is a slut, but as Dave Chappelle would say,”She is wearing a slut’s uniform.” She should have thrown some jeans or leggings under it and it would have been cute. And she would have looked way sexier because subtlety is sexier than looking like a street walker. Oh and she really needs to hit the gym. She is too young to have legs that look like that. I have a baby and my body is more bangin than hers.

• $age says:

wwwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww sumbody say cow!

• Miss Jazzy says:

she pretty and da outfit cute but she jus need 2 tone up da legs alil bit dats all i’ll have to say i love it!

• Chez says:

that top would have looked better with some fitted jeans or something, she is nice looking but that is way too short…its an attenton seeker outfit and she doesnt need to look attention…..and hey it just shows no matter who u are or who u kno a woman will still have celluite! rich or poor!!

• Claudia says:

HATERS

• R'ia says:

yaw all are hater’s I think she look great, I’m sure most of yaw ain’t a size 2..

• T says:

Shes a pretty young girl she should have weared some pants every dress is not for everone she put us girls out there

• love gurls says:

id pound her all night

• shannon says:

Seriously?! This blog jus shows how shallow and warped people are today.. In the majority of women cellulite is pretty common. I have had it ever since I can remember and I’ve been active all my life.Tyra banks even said she has had it since she was 14. So u guys jus need to wake up to reality. I almost guarantee that 90percent of u all that were hatin have so amount of cellulite or some other thing that would be labeled imperfection in Hollywood! They aren’t perfect either its called airbrushing!

• 305 Goon says:

Yall talkin all dat Sh***…. yall must be white… anyway she sexi az hell ya dig… she thick just how i like em… all yall hoes just hatin cause ya ugly and ya fat (in the wrong places) unlike ashanti sisiter shi shi who is thick in da right places…ya diiiiiiiiiiiggggggggg

• C says:

Yeah… I can understand the comments about her cellulite, however in my opinion I think she looks better than those stick figures that everyone else is fawning over. She’s thick and she’s cute.