Home » Society, Sounds

B2K – what’s the real story?

Submitted by on December 27, 2007 – 3:38 pm42 Comments

46535.jpg

Former B2K manager Chris Stokes with Marques Houston

Last week, Raz B from former boy group B2K was seen on video confessing to having been sexually abused by former manager Chris Stokes and possibly Marques Houston also.

When the videos of Raz and his brother Ricardo (who claimed to be abused by Stokes years earlier) hit the Internet, Stokes released a statement strongly denying the allegations.

After Stokes’s denial, Raz did a complete turn around, today posting up another video saying all his allegations were “not true”.

Stokes then responded with a statement to TMZ:

“I’m happy that Demario ‘Raz B’ Thorton and Ricardo Thorton realized their mistakes and admitted to lying. I have always supported my family and have always been a stand up person. I knew that the truth would eventually come to light.”

It’s obvious someone is lying about this gravely serious issue – who that is remains to be seen.

What do you think about the whole situation?

• cocoa says:

I think that Mr. Stokes did it i always knew something was wrong with raz b. I thought that maybe he was gay (no offense to raz b i love b2k) he just did not look right in that group. You have to think about this why would somebody in his family accuse him of such a bad crime and two kids came foward. I think that he should have just stuck with the truth because it i will always set you free. God Bless and Raz b keep your head up

• Money says:

Chris looks like the type of guy to do that ish.

• Russ says:

I believe Raz B. Because no one would just come out & accuse someone of such an act as so & they are male! By being a male & a subject like, that’s kinda embarrassing to talk about! If you look at the video, check out his facial expression while apologizing! Someone told him he better do that apology video so everyone’s careers would not be harmed; protecting themselves! The truth is vulgar!

• me says:

i believe chris stokes did something to those boys- just sick!!

• James says:

i dont care either way, its none of my business. i bet the same people on here speculating on this sh*t are the same types to say “mind ya own” – take your own advice, all you people commenting.

• babycakes says:

yeah, what james said

• star stephenson says:

YA’ll need to stop acting stupid yall know damn wll mr. strokes lol was playing with them boys booty whole and i think marques did it too and i think Omarion if thats you spell it , was getting fucked in the booty the most because hw still singing so , anyways i still dont understand why raz b us just now saying somthing , you know damn well when you 13 or 14 years old i getting ya booty fucked by another man us write wrong i think this is what happen raz b and mr. strokes lol was fucking when raz b was a minor and i think they was still fucking and i think raz b probably got is little booty feelings hurt about mr. strokes not stroking it right or no cup cake time or some gay shit anyways i think christ strokes wanted to see raz booty go bump bump bump and marques huston wanted them both nakes and Omarion just wanted to TOUCH

• Danitra says:

Ricardo Thorton-Raz B’s older brother-did a live interiview this morning on my local radio station- that is SACRAMENTO’S 103.5 DABOMB- stating that his younger brother had not been heard of in the last 24hrs since his last blatantly “forced apology”. He believes RazB and their whole family are in danger and emphatically announced that they weren’t after money since they were already “well off”. One thing that really struck a cord with me was the fact that whether or not these brothers are telling the truth Ricardo definitely denounced child abuse, molestation, or any type of taking advantage of young children. Unfortunately, i went thru a similar situation and know what’s it like when nobody believes but a true testatement of faith is to FORGIVE, NOT FORGET and STAND UP FOR YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. Like my momma and grandma always say “man can take everything from you, but your mind”…PEACE & AS-SAALAM-ALAIKUM=)

• sexygreeneyes_SHAYP. says:

Hell what website was tha video on?

• Arican says:

Boy BanD rule… who will be next one ? with all boy band is somethng wrong !

• Angie says:

I bet He did it! Something always looked Shady about him.

• chris strokes says:

Leave Chris Strokes alone!

• m2resles says:

Who cares!!!!!!

• jazmine woods says:

Who cares leave that damn man alone fareal

• NYCEASTSIDERYDAUDIG says:

B2GAY U DIGG ,but hell yahh dawg I hear omarion got a ill deepthroat game going u digg yahh ladys better watch out 4 yahh lol naw but 4 real only God knows

• Miss.Jess says:

I do believe that Chris Stokes did molest Raz-B. I always thought that Chris Stokes was gay && I always felt as though Raz-b was very different from the other boys. I couldn`t put my finger on it then, but now I see why I felt that way. Chris needs to be put in jail if he did commit that crime, because if he did it too Raz-B && his brother, then he must have done it with other boys. I think that it is sad. && If Marques has done the same thing, he should also be put in jail. Hopefully Raz-B wouldn`t lie about it. But why would a man lie about it ? Who knows anymore ?! But all of these videos are on youtube.

• James says:

WHO F’ING CARES?! www. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS .com

• nae boo says:

stokes did it sum money or sumthin was exchanged for raz to change his mind his brother didn’t change his story

he ain’t never signed no adults to his label only kids and mainly people he knew

• Bigz says:

THEM DUDES IS WACK AND BROKE RIGHT NOW THAT THEY HAVE TO MAKE FALSE STATEMENTS JUST TO GET SOME GWOP.

• flora says:

I DONT BELIEVE THAT CHRIS STOKES DID THAT ,JUST BECAUSE THE MAN HAS FOUR KIDS OF HIS OWN. I THINK THAT RAZ-B AND HIS BROTHER WERE JUST BORED AND MADE THAT TAPE BECAUSE STOKES IS DOING SOMETHING WITH HIS LIFE AND WHERE IS RAZ-B ……………NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. ITS ALL ABOUT JEALOUSLY. I DONT LIKE HOW CHRIS STOKES BASICALLY HELP LAUNCH THE CAREER OF RAZ B AND B2K AND THEN HES GONNA TURN AROUND AND DO SOMETHING SO STUPID LIKE THAT. ALSO ITS KIND OF FISHY THAT AFTER HE CAME OUT WITH AN APOLOGY VIDEO.RAZ B IS DUMB ASS FUCK AND SO WACK……….LIKE HONESTLY DO DOES THAT? PEOPLE WHO WANT ATTENTION.

• Natisha says:

yea, i could care less about wat goes on with them. but some of yall might be on tha DL (down low) so stop hatin plz. That aint a good look.

• Neco says:

I believe Raz B is telling the truth. Chris Stokes either paid Raz-B to come out with a tape saying it wasn’t true or Raz-B just doesn’t want to be sued by Marques Huston for slander. I still wonder what was the reason for Raz-B coming out about this now that Omarion and other B2k members have started their own solo careers. I mean it’s been aleast five years since B2k ended. Maybe it’s just an act for publicity for his own solo career.

• *Myr* says:

I think it’s true and Chris provoked Raz B to lie.

• Bong says:

I head Stokes has ties with some bloods out there and they might have to wash Raz and his brother

• Young Renaissance says:

Some of yall need to grow up, what does it matter to us, dem niggas aint togetha no more anyway. Leave stuff alone sometimes. go to http://www.whogivesadamn.com, if u wanna know the real story.

• TeTe says:

i believe chris stokes did it

• THE BLK P.HILTON says:

WOW FRM WUT IM HEARING IT SEEMS LIKE THE ALLEGATIONS COULD B TRU MY THING IS MAN UP BCUS UR ALREADY GET ACCUSED OF IT SO IF U DID AT LEAST U CAN ADMIT,AND RAZ-B KINDA REALLY SHUDNT HAVE PUT IT OUT ON BLAST LIKE THAT BUT HEY ITS GOING TO GIVE HIM A LOT OF T.V.TIME RIGHT NOW,AND RAZ-B SAYS HE DOESNT KNOW FOR A FACT IF HE DID IT TO THE REST OF THE GUYS BUT HE WOULDNT B SUPRISED…SO IM THINKING THE CAUSE OF THE BREAKUP BESIDES MONEY ISSUE COULD OF BEEN THIS MAN STR8 DISRESPECTING THESE GENTLEMANS MANHOOD WOWZEZS IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES..IVE ALSO HEARD THROUGH A COUPLE OF SITES IT HAPPEN TO IMMATURE AND FRM THE LOOKS OF THINGS OMARION AND MARQUES R STILL PULLING THROUGH SO MAYB THEY DIDNT FALL VICTIM TO IT HMMM JUST A THOUGHT

-THE BLK P.HILTON

• tre*05 says:

HONESTLY CHRiS STOKES DOES LOOK LYK HE WOULD DO SOME ‘iSH LYK DAT….AWHiLE BACK RUMORS WERE SURFACiN’ DAT CHRiS WAS Bi-SEXUAL….SO RAZB COULD BE TELLiN’ DA TRUTH. PEOPLE TRYNA SAY DAT RAZB LYiN’ B/C CHRiS HAS A WiFE AND KiDS…..BUT LETS BE REAL…..MOST DL BROTHAS ARE MARRiED WiT KiDS…..SO U CAN’T USE DAT AS AN COVER. AND WAT GROWN MAN WOULD ACCUSE ANOTHER DUDE OF SOMETHiN’ LYK DAT 4 DA HELL OF iT?? DAT WOULD MAKE PEOPE LOOK DOWN ON HiM, AND iN TODAY’S SOCiETY MEN HAVE 2 MUCH PRiDE 4 DAT, SO BE REAL. AND RAZB iS CHRiS STOKES CUZiN 2, AND SHiT LYK DiS iS COMMON THESE DAYS….SO U CAN’T BE QUiCK 2 SAY HE’S LYiN. i HONESTLY DON’T KNOE iF iT’S TRUE OR NOT, BUT THERE iS A POSSiBiLiTY DAT iT DiD HAPPEN….

• Chrstina says:

This Raz B must be gay and I cant believe he would put hisself out there like that.

• James says:

HONESTLY PEOPLE NEED TO STOP F**KING TYPING LIKE THIS JUST SO THEY MAKE SURE PEOPLE SEE THEIR STUPID AZZ COMMENT. STOP GOSSIPING AND SPECULATING. YOU ARE AN IDIOT, GET A LIFE, IT AINT YOUR BUSINESS. that means you tre*05 and “the black P.Hilton” (ughh)

• kee says:

First of all this is entertainment if they want to put themselves out there like that then thats them cause it’s surely entertaining the s**t out of me. I know Im gonna listen and make judgement it’s the same as a reqular person puttin all their business in the streets. Second, I know aint no black dude gone come out and say “hey this dude sexually abused me back in the day.” Aint enough money in the world for a black man to say something like that. But on the real, I could care less about what goes on between them that’s their business. If dude didnt want anybody to know he shouldnt have said anything.

• Jessica and Jamir says:

Yeah, I think he did it, why he did it I don’t no! That’s just nasty, your own cousin, i guess! That’s very sad and I feel very sorry for him. Chris needs to be locked up somewhere for that!

• RENEE' says:

OKAY
    THERES A LOT OF PEOPLE SAYING
    “WHO CARES” “MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS”
    IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY THEN WHY ARE YOU READING THE STORY,
    AND COMMENTING AT THAT IF YOU DONT CARE OR DONT WANNA KNOW DONT READ IT THEN!!!

• p oker player…

supportively!lying Culvers crackling transcript….

• Raz b says:

i think he did it i think he fucked the poor kid just to make them famous and all

• can europeann employers check credit history…

feudalism charmingly ahead!gregarious …

• filed bankruptcy and collection account…

let acculturates cooling,dollar friendless …

• shay says:

If its true then why wait to b2k goes fameless and then 5 yrs after it happened. When Omari album comes out dont believe the hype
    yall dont know what happened so stop playin yourselves

• ~Sweet Meka~ says:

How can u ppl b so insensitive?????? CHRIS STOKES RAPES LITTLE BOYS!!!!!! He is no better than Michael….He deserves 2 b thrown 2 the f*n sharks…..I hate ppl that cause harm 2 any child….Children dont ask 2 b here, as adults it is our job 2 protect and care 4 them. As the sayin goes, “it takes a village 2 raise a child…” Raz’s mom trusted this man with her kids and look what he did. He did it…..There has been so many “allegations” bout CHRIS DOIN THIS FOWL SHIT!!!!! He has paid his way thru each of them. Yeah he has children but at the same time so does mike! Ricky wanted the tapes out so that others would come out with the truth…I respect that on so many levels….I do not, however, repsect Raz ne more…How can u allow some1 2 put a price on ya goodas, eh? That means u no longer repect urself…. Ne who, there has been many “boys” that he has done that 2. 1 being a young man from American Idol season 3 I believe. (email me Ill find his name 4 u). He came out, following the tapes, with a simular story, (MH, immature, kissing, shower, late nite room visits, Chris setting things up etc…) This whole ordeal has raz and his sexuality all confused….He’s doin gay benefit concerts and taking nude pics…he’s a lost vessel. He needs guidance. He says he’s turned 2 the lord?! How so, when him a gwaan poas bare flic like that? He needs closure, and Ricky knows that. He shouldn’t have taken the money he should have just kept his story str8 b.c kno it makes every1 else’s story seem less credible….Raz I was behind u, wat gwaan, babi? He was afraid is all. Chris has power but most importantly, MONEY….MONEY get u POWER and RESPECT soon follow. F* CHRIS AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY…..IF their goin 2 pretned like he didn’t do this, they should all b tried….I jus had a thought, what if he isn’t molesting his children, mayb they don’t kno??? But in any case F* him. Couldn’t hav been me….Young or not, u caayn pay me enuff fi sell mi pussy. Raz is a shell of a man now, he needs 2 speak out about it. De’mario honey, it’s okay 2 talk bout it….ur supposed 2 b able 2 do so. After I was raped, i let go n let GOD….I didn’t press charges b.c I kno THE ALMIGHTY will protect me from mine enemies…. BUT I WILL NEVER DENY THAT I WAS RAPED….I recognize that admitting it helps…At first u cry every time u talk bout it but u soon realize ur not the blame.
    ([email protected]) I did find @least 3 other ppl that CHRIS has done this 2, that he kept silent with hush money. I do not wish 2 disclose their names on her b.c of privacy issues but CHRIS LIKE LITTLE BWOYS, its true.
    ~MeKa~