Home » Society

Caption this!

Submitted by on January 7, 2008 – 4:54 pm10 Comments

simoneresizedimage.jpg

Alicia Keys and Bill Clinton

• Bill: ” I was holding it just like this, and right before I stained monica’s dress…”

Alicia: “Wow, how much do u think we could pay Monica to hook up G.W. Bush, with some head?”

Bill: “It doesnt matter, he’s on his way out, and Obama doesnt look like the cheating type”

Alicia: “N*gga Please, Not If I gave him some of this good stuff.”

• h2 says:

smh & lmao at the same time.

• Chris J the Genius says:

ALICIA: You’re voting for Obama?

BILL: Hell yeah!

ALICIA: Wow, me too!

• Will973 says:

Alicia: Hey Bill!

Bill: Now imma have to lie about having sex with you….=]

• D@lecious says:

Keys: Dang I wish you were pres again1

CLinton: me too!

• SEAN CARMEL says:

From the Ghettos to the Suburbs, CATCH THE EXCITMENT: Check out GULLYWARE & Co. “The Ultimate Urban Collection.” http://www.myspace.com/GULLYWARE

• A.D.B. says:

Clinton: Guess how much I paid Monica to do it with me?
    Alicia: How much?
    Clinton: Well, you’re just gonna have to find out…
    Alicia: Okay, when do I start?
    Clinton: Once all these damn cameras go away

• Jon P says:

BILL: Hey Id like to tap that, can I have the Keyes to them jeans baby? Hilary’s busy and her pantsuits turn me off, you on the other hand……
    Alicia:Bill! You are a freak!! Throw out your saxaphone and put your lips on my kitty cat. YOU AND ME TOGETHER THROUGH THE DAYS AND NIGGGHTS, I DONT WORRY CUZ HILARY AND COMIN HOME 2NITTE.

• Carlos says:

lol

• D-Steel says:

Bill:Hey Do you mind singin in this mike?

Alicia: Only if you hit the high note.

Bill: And after you see my skills you think we can have a lil duet?

Alicia: Hell yea