Home » Sneakers

Michael Jordan announces new Air Jordan XX3

Submitted by on January 9, 2008 – 11:02 am46 Comments

40a6a3c5.jpg

Michael Jordan with the new Air Jordan XX3

Basketball legend Michael Jordan has just announced his latest sneaker – the Air Jordan XX3.

The new issue – the 23rd release of the most respected and successful basketball shoe ever – is the brand’s first sustainable (that means earth-friendly) shoe from the Air Jordan brand.

Jordan unveiled the shoe yesterday at a New York City press conference.

• Jennabee says:

is the child labor they used to make the shoe sustainable?

• JAY says:

THIS IS A NO BRAINER. JORDANS TEND TO LOOK UGLY FOR THE FIRST TWO MONTHS, AFTER THAT EVERYBODY LASHES ON TO THEM. THIS IS A MUST BUY.

• m2resles says:

1ST TIME IN YEARS IVE BEEN EXCITED ABOUT A JORDAN SNEAKER!!! IT AINT WORTH A 185 BILLS BUT I WILL COP THA CAROLINA COLORWAY FOR SPRINGTIME..

• moses says:

lolllllll waitttin forr the 25s umm da 30s 35 45!!! lollll andd bring out some more claasicss!! while yalll at it

• Lee Le says:

I like em. I hope my man rocks em…

• CUTLASS07 says:

Yeaaaaa!! these mtf is pimpish a hell these are one of the best jordans ever! i cant wait to rock these,i’ll take 2 pair please

• Will973 says:

SHYT LOOKS NICE…2 BAD I DON’T ROCK JORDANS…LOL…BUT I CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION

• hermann says:

yeah man ,i like it

• Eddie says:

I know alot of people are disappointed with these, people were arguing about them all day at school today. I love them.. these are the first shoes to ever be made without any glue!

• cold chillin says:

hope he stops at 23…should have stopped when he retired from the wizards

• nicca says:

it’s cute, i might cop them!

• Lil Fresh Bambam says:

nasty asz shoes
    paying dem people 3 cents a shoe !!!!
    fcuk jordan… come on man yu gettin almost 250.00 for sum shoes…sad
    yu got money out da asz come on mike!!!!!!!!!!

• Lil Fresh Bambam says:

nike dunks shyting on ya shoes any way

• BIG RICK FROM CHI TOWN says:

michael,
    You made your fortune here in the states. It makes me feel like you are’nt grateful by having your shoes made elsewhere. I just bought some sneakers just because they were made here. That could be a real selling point for you.

• robell says:

y da hell yall leavin all dee’s coments dont nobody giv a fuck about wat yall got 2 say about dee’s shoes so shut da fuck up cuz it aint gone effect his sells no way

• Jay man says:

were can i buy online or at a store.

• Jon P says:

Damn They’re Ugly, I think the best jordans were the ones that came in the lil suitcase box.

• Lupe Fiasco says:

damn i say after the jordan 13s all the other shoes r shit, i was praying for the 23s to look tight as fuck but i thought wrong

• New Barbie says:

Although I love the jordan trend. Most of his shoes weren’t cute at all. Especially the newest edition. I guess he just ran out of ideas and started to throw some stuff together.

• Jayne Day says:

From an article found at http://www.usvetdsp.com regarding Nike, Michael Jordan, and child-staffed sweatshops in Vietnam:

When questioned about his affiliation with Nike and its use of sweat shop labor, Jordan answered, “I don’t know the complete situation. Why should I? I’m trying to do my job. Hopefully, Nike will do the right thing, whatever that might be.”

It is a sad, sad world when a role model for the African-American youths of today, stands by and condones child slavery as a means of stuffing his already full wallet.

• Rochelle says:

I don’t like da new 23′s but i bet dey go sell cuz jordan a good shoe maker so when da new fusion’s cumin out cuz i like dem HOE’S

• Jeffery Jones says:

When are they coming out for sale

• Jeffery Jones says:

When do they come out for Sale?

• MrBeatYaHo says:

who cares if he usin sweat shops, HIS ISH BEEN ON POINT SINCE DAY 1. quit hatin the man, people been buyin em for years and its stayin that way. ill take 2 of em in size 13. Haters need not apply for this one

• So Fresh says:

i have never seen a pair of jordan’s that actually look fly much less decent, all they are is expensive basketball shoes, the shit’s ugly i mean come on

• Ashikishay says:

I think they bad as hell!!

• erika-nicole says:

I don’t own a pair of jordans yet but guess what? These might be my first pair. I love ‘em!

• FelixtheKitten...PURRR! says:

I honestly can’t even see the whole sneaker in this picture so I can’t rate them however I do know that their expensive. When is Micheal gonna come out with the same designs but with the price marked down? Say about 30%-50% off!???

• send help says:

the jordan line died at j 8′s

• Shea says:

I like it

• ay what up jordan send you two play for the chicgo bulls u bring a lot of your colthis out a log with your shoes that was the style bacc than is still is a lot of rock you shoes now I’m a big fan of u I seeing you on tv and movies like space jamz a long with your nba family that was your first movies and I seeing you up in some video like michael jackson video one of ay you still the king of basketball u all be air jordan for every michael jordan much luv

• nizz says:

this is an force because all of his original arent even that great. and this sneaker is deff ugly

• aggiewaggie says:

Hey, I just bought my three pair of Jordan’s from the following site. They TOTALLY ROCK! Unreleased shoes at Excellent prices, fast efficient shipping, and 100% Guaranteed AUTHENTIC shoes!

http:// hotjordanxx3 dot ecrater dot com

• Dave says:

I prefferably like retro Jordans. I wouldnt wear those. I would have to see them in different colors, which they will be in, knowing Jordans.

• JOSE COLON says:

DON’T YOU HAVE A EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH
    ALL THE URBAN FASHION NEWS AND STYLE SO EMAIL ME BACK
    AT [email protected]

• Ajkingdom says:

Hello!
    Welcome to http://www.Ajkingdom.com
    Air Jordan Shoes Kingdom
    [email protected]

• Dre' says:

MAN BRUH DATZ STR8 CAUSE DA JORDANS IS HARD AS SHIT!! I GOT AN ASS LOAD OF THEM AND I ROCK THEM WIT NE THING. SO ANYBODY THAT HAS SOMETHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THEM YALL JUS MAD CAUSE YALL CANT ROCK THEM LIKE ME.