Brand Alert: Seven7 Jeans

Submitted by on January 10, 2008 – 12:31 pm7 Comments

2088645.jpg

The Flare Jean by Seven7 Jeans

Ladies – check out our new denim brand, Seven7 Jeans.

With the slogan “Ready To Rock”, Seven7 Jeans originated in Europe in the 1960s (and were the first brand to use the word “Seven” for denim).

The jeans come in different washes, there’s a plus-size collection and they’re definitely affordable for the budget-conscious shopper.

• nicca says:

whoa! i’mma have to check these out, see what all the hype is about

• sunshine says:

drjays is MAD LATE this brand has been well established

• Lateesha says:

They’re too low-rise for me, my hips can’t fit into that

• lisa says:

not a good cut for me or any female with curvy hips and a butt- looks cute on thinner chicks though!

• Lei` Jones says:

The plus size ones are very hott……

• Jenna says:

I love my Seven7 jeans they fit my body perfect, and are the only jean I buy! They’re an amazing price for the quality and fit! Every girl must get a pair!

• I value you pointing this out because I’ve hardly ever viewed like that way. For that reason I might possibly point out some of your points on my own blog; I hope you will be Ok with this. Do you think maybe from the future we will give good results together someway among our web-sites? Make me aware what you imagine.