Celebrity Style: Jennifer Hudson

Submitted by on January 16, 2008 – 3:15 pm25 Comments

jennifer-hudson.bmp

Breakout star of Dreamgirls – Academy Award-winner Jennifer Hudson – is nowadays best known for her elegant, upscale style.

The Akademiks crew outfitted J-Hud on her way to the airport in Los Angeles; she’s wearing their cute Stitch Hoodie.

If you ask us, she looks way hotter dressed casually in this candid picture than in any red carpet dress we’ve seen her in.

Thoughts?

• c.c. says:

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PHLISA says:

i lyke her style and she got smaller

• BuckNasty says:

Yea she look right , nd she definitly did get smaller but i aint complaining

• 2cute2bu says:

she look mad nuff young.

• Lateesha says:

She looks cute, but should’ve wore a shirt under that hoodie.

• Miss.Jess says:

She looks adorable !.
    She looks like she has lost
    a lot of weight, but she is still pretty !.

• sunshine says:

FORGET ALL THE OTHER COMMENTS. I LIKED HER WHEN SHE WAS BIG(ER). SOME ONE SEND MS. HUDSON A MC DONALDS GIFT CARD.

• maica says:

she looks mad cute…no homo

• Bigz says:

SHE IS WHAT YOU CALL BEAUTY LOVE HER TO DEATH

• gunot says:

Finally, I get to see J Hud dressed like she from around the way. She could have done a little better than that though. I’ve never seen a female her age range 22-26 rock Akademics from head to toe. Thats was a tacky fit. Shoot her stylist with a water gun. Not unless J hud got a check for that pic. She should not had worn that branded crazy, logo heavy, pink logo on the back pocket cliche, I’m ghetto fit. We gotta step our fashion game up, people.

100

• lisa says:

she too old to wear that

• Jon P says:

Personally I really don’t think she’s sexy, she may be trying too hard in this pic, and as far as the clothes it looks like she’s just chillin, I dont think she’s too old to wear it, i think it’s the way she’s wearing it. She looks like shes going to the club with her girls from the way and they’re in 9th grade. Should’ve rocked it better.

• Lee Le says:

Well I think she looks fine. Yall stop hatin shes @ da airport!

• Fresh says:

she looks terrible period especially skinny

• Tina says:

I think she looks great and if Alicia Keys can rock Akademiks so can J Hud. And obviously you guys havent been paying attention to their new line. They have definitely stepped their game up

• James says:

I’d f**k the sh*t out of her.

• b white says:

jennifer is so cute to me…

• Shea says:

Too old? What is wrong with you? Can’t you be in your 20s and just want to chill in a hoodie and some jeans? Jenn Jenn looks good.

• mizz marshall says:

yaw need 2 stop hatin. if she wanna wear that let her wear it it aint u so y u worried bout it. ugh haters irritate me.