Home » Silly

Does Flavor Flav turn you on?

Submitted by on January 24, 2008 – 4:52 pm27 Comments

ssnfl1.jpg

Flavor Flav’s promo image for the upcoming Flavor Of Love 3

They say a picture speaks a thousand words – what does this one say?

Image: Crunk + Disorderly

• FoxyBrownIsCrazy says:

It says WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD KISS THAT MOUTH????

• Donna says:

No he looks like his breath stinks!

• $age says:

YEAH BOI!!!!!!!!! age hit dat dude hard

• Jon P says:

Look it’s last slave to come out of the underground railroad!

• hermann says:

how can the girl can kiss this ugly boy,you see money do many thing,

• babycakes says:

he look like he smell like cig. smoke and corn chips…just a hot mess

• Ashikishay says:

Hell motha f***** NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like a burnt ass cocktail weenie and a mongoose granny!!!!!!!!

• me # 2 says:

h… to tha nah!! is all i have to say

• B. says:

Lol, Flav may not be the best lookin’ cat out there, but now, he’s just as popular as he was back in the old school P.E. days. Plus, y’all know what they say, dude might be ugly, but he might have a massive….

• FelixtheKitten...PURRR! says:

I think that I threw up in my mouth a little! He looks like he was created in a lab from some other species!

• passion says:

I have been watching your show since the beginning my co-workers and i love to watch it after we put our clients to bed. Flav has a great since of humor and seems romantic the hair do is a little off the wall he usually does better but thats what you do when looking for a woman who wants you not your money and he wants to know she’ll love him no matter what. I think flav needs to settle down with a passionate woman for himself and a great family oriented person when it comes to the children nothings wrong with a freak in the bedroom but family is a priority as well. I hope you find what you need flav.

• passion says:

their is somebody for everybody. Flav need to start the show being real. where he’s from where he wants to go in life and what he needs by his side in depth and if a women feels he’s unattrative that’s your right but stay off the damn site. flav needs to describe what he is looking for beyond the bedroom. I think he’s lots of fun and excitement,adventure and at times tempermental. but thats being true. I hope he doesn’t get fake ass bitches on his show just out to have a good time and a piece of his money in the process of getting money for being on the show

• Carla says:

lmao at these comments!!! espcially the cornchips comment ahaha

• FelixtheKitten...PURRR! says:

Let me find out that Passion was one of the girls on the Flava Flav show and got “REJECTED”. Ain’t nobody that I know in their right state of mind would want to be with him! ILL!!! I wouldn’t fuck him with your pussy!!!

• bubs says:

flav is the man, i hope he finds a down ass *****

• Taya says:

Someone please give me a fork so I can do what Houston did and dig my eyes out…. KTHNX!

• Chez says:

I was a big fan of NWA and Flav always made me laugh he is hype and was obviously younger in dem days but that pic doesnt help his appearance fo real he is how old now? trim the hair at least!

• Shea says:

Taya… LOL!!!!

• Eboni says:

One of the ugliest men on the planet.

• Sonya says:

man who asks these questions? my turn. does flava flav turn you on. flava flav looks as if his momma was trying to give herself an abortion.

• Cee Cee says:

Flav is so ugly…he is entertaining to watch tho. If he really wants to find true love, he needs to quit dating beautiful 22 year old girls who are aspiring models and actresses. he needs a woman in her forties (or at least thirties) who is more real and loves him for who he is. he knows damn well that no beautiful young woman will ever love him for anything more than his money and his fame. i don’t care how real they say they are….as soon as they get that recording contract..they are gone!

• D-money says:

yo ass iz ugly nigga.U look like a over grown piece of shit.

• KB says:

man heeeelllllll no

• BA says:

chez is dumb, flava flav was n public enemy not NWA

• kay kay says:

Well they say money make you look good,because ya’ll know back in the day weezy was a ugly m********* now he is fine a**h** I GUESS MONEY CAN’T FIX EVERYBODY.LOL

• ariesdiamond says:

He will eat this shyt up too,lol

• john says:

Flavor flav looks like a big piece of dog shit and looks like he smells like dirty asshole ooooo yea YOU SUCK dumb ass