Home » Sneakers

Reebok kicks it with Kool-Aid

Submitted by on January 28, 2008 – 11:09 am32 Comments

kool_aid_spring_8-5×11_red.jpg

Reebok recently partnered with Kraft’s Kool-Aid brand to bring Reebok and Kool-Aid fans everywhere some sweet-smelling kicks.

The collection was inspired by NFL star Laurence Maroney, of the Super Bowl-contending New England Patriots, who has carried the nickname “Kool-Aid” since childhood.

Reebok packed each of the kicks with extra flavor by creating scent-infused sockliners. The colorful collection comes in kids and men sizes.

Who’s gonna pick up a pair?

2140294.jpg

Kool-Aid Pro Legacy Grape by Reebok

• fly mike says:

If you wanna wear these kicks so be but you better have a outfit on that will make people say ok i like how he did that!Cuz if you a grown man and you want these shoes and you cant dress you have issues!!! Wat up WILL973!!!!

• Lateesha says:

I like the purple ones

• i.d. says:

i believe i would buy these maybe to wear them but, definitely just to have in the collection. i grew up with kool-aid & voltron so i think reebok has a good thing going for themselves.

• Jon P says:

umm i left third grade years ago man, the scentliner is a cool idea tho

• B. says:

You most def gotta have some Shmack or Coogi shit to pull these off! Maybe some Billionaire Boys Club/Ice Cream shit.

• hermann says:

me i whant to see air jordan shoes,not this kind of shoes;jordannnnnnn

• Money mayne says:

Yo what the deal son! I be up in them kool aid joints all day mah dude.runnin from coppas and all.street runnas.i got that cooked crack.we reppin harlem to the fullest! Reebok keep us tight. I be rockin them joints like i rock yah moms yo.be easy haterz

• man, i must be getting old or the world is really changing before my eyes. lol

They already have kellogs jackets with rice crispies….

Whats going to happen next?

Mylanta boots?

Peptobismol Pumps?

• Lashaundra says:

Thay r str8, but need more color n da shoe

• A.D.B. says:

Im gettin a pair!!! I think that these look perfect since it has just enough color, but yet won’t stand out too much. And these things are real innovative, too!!! I’ve always loved reebok and still have a few of their classics cuz I think that they 1 of the underdogs in the shoe market. But yea, Im gettin a pair man and u shud 2.

• datNAPTOWNkid says:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA fashionhustler sed peptobismol pumps…n i got some colorful shoes but i would NOT wear these

• DaQueenJAY says:

I love them! only real TRENDSETTERS can rock these!!!!! SO I WILL HAVE SOME!!! HAHA

• Leah says:

i love. these shoes. every color. qimme qimme GIMME!

• FRANK WHYTE says:

yo fashionhustler i agree with you.

• Lee Le says:

These are fly, Id prolly rock red ones wit a cute lil hoodie tho I wish they would make girl sizes & throw sum kinda design or bling or sumthin on there

• PHLISA says:

These is cute i would rock dese

• moses says:

i would but its only in da usa and how yu gon say “Kool-Aid fans everywhere” Bullshyt kool aid fans in da us aint diss some bullshyt!

• rich says:

Not being mean but if you wear reeboks your cheap and lame and thats the bottom line and what ever happened to suck a penis he/she was hilarious.

• Resses says:

mOney Mayne sound like they dude off malibus most wanted lol. but anyways they kicks are fresh,so 80′s.imma freak the purple pair when i get my hands on em ,with sume purple aviator sun glasses oh yea

• Z.c.K. says:

lmfao i actually saw a chick at skewl rockin dem purple kool aid shits…. lol not a gud look yo

• l O l 0 ; says:

Some people just dont kno whats too far.

• Pamela says:

This is tooo funny. some body black thought of this huh?Ghetto!!!!

• The colors look ok to me but I don’t know if I can rock reeboks anymore.

• dOrion says:

reebOks are tOO old for “my likinqq”.
    if yu can rock it with the clothess yu qot;
    dO dat;
    especially since they teamed up wiff a DRINK company;
    lol`.
    really crazy.
    i quess it’s out of the ordinary.
    hope they qo far;
    but i haven’t seen them anywhere so far.
    we`ll see wat happens.

• dOrion says:

wait;
    disreqardd dat comment before.
    i didn’t notice they had the smile on the sneakerss.
    OKAY.
    way tooo much;
    the color is MADD briqht;
    and the smile?
    that`s just wayyy over the top.
    yu GOTTA know wen to stop.`

• HotReezZy says:

“”"man, i must be getting old or the world is really changing before my eyes. lol

They already have kellogs jackets with rice crispies….

Whats going to happen next?

Mylanta boots?

Peptobismol Pumps?”"”

LOL!!! I’d rock ‘em, but u gotta kno how to rock that shit up or u’re gonna loOk stupid

• ALiiSA says:

i HAVE THE PURPLE ONES BUT MiNE DONT SMELL LiKE GRAPE SO i SPRAY THEM WiTH GRAP SCENTED STUFF LOL