New Big Black Security hats in

Submitted by on January 30, 2008 – 11:23 am23 Comments

2167058.jpg

The Special Ops Hat from Big Black Security by New Era

We’ve got some clean, new hats in from the Big Black Security line.

Big Black Security is the brand created by Christopher “Big Black” Boykin of the reality TV series Rob & Big. The show’s first full season reached over 70 million total viewers, and was ranked number one in its time period. The third series is now showing on MTV.

2166779.jpg

The Special Ops Hat from Big Black Security by New Era

• Will973 says:

THEY LOOK LIKE DC HATS…

• fly mike says:

I agree with WILL973 They do like DC hats!!!

• Watdatdo says:

Thats becuz they are made by the same ppl dumbasses

• hermann says:

hey wil973,holler me,this my myspace.com/maiitpaul

• Jon P says:

id never wear it, rob and big are a gay interracial couple.

• babycakes says:

i agree wit Jon P

• The Ecko Dude says:

Cool, double B new era caps. Hey and whats wrong with an interracial couple?

• Jon P says:

nothing ecko dude im black and my fiancee is white as snow, I just said that to emphasize rob and big’s gayness.

• FelixTheKitten...Purr!!! says:

@JON P…Hey if you can’t beat them join them! That’s exactly what I did! These hats are too plain. Give it some color!

• FelixTheKitten...Purr!!! says:

How come it’s okay for two women to be lesbians but it’s not okay for two men to be gay? Ain’t it the same shit!

• Lee Le says:

Yall hatin they is not gay. I would like 4 my man 2 b sportin ona dem….Its different, sumthin fresh betta then dat damn celtics hat he ben wearin for the past couple months! Ima pistons fan that ha has got 2 go!

• Watdatdo says:

Felix u iz gay. Itz not the same .Its not ok cuz its not a good look, dont nobody want to see 2 guys in that thought

• Jon P says:

i dont think felix is gay, just curious probably. Lesbians in all truth are just as bad as gay men, homosexuality is not just reserved for men and neither is Gods judgement against them. Im a 21 year old dude I love some lesbians, women are so beautiful that another woman in the equation is just the sexiest thing to me. I can understand lesbians tho, I gotta couple homegirls that step out with some bad broads, and they tell me that men are nasty. I dont blame them personally, who wants to have a sweaty, hairy, man on top of you? As far as gay men, to me its disgusting and repulsive, but hey some people are into that, its just the way satan spins the globe. So felix to answer your question, yes it is the same shit, both gay men and women are dead wrong, but hey I love them so im dead wrong too. But its whatever you like. Ya Know?

• Jon P says:

i love them lesbians

• Watdatdo says:

I aint sweaty and hairy, we dont have to be on top, and gurls can get funky too, But At da end of the day Lesbians are still da shit.

• Watdatdo says:

da ish

• fastsizeextender

The FastSize Extender is currently the most powerful traction

• Shea says:

I like it… It’s plain and sometimes you don’t have to be flashy.

• justafan says:

i personally think rob and big are funny as hell i don’t and won’t however wear any of his gear that’s his thing his hats are cool though

• jim says:

Are you a real security company or are you just using the name? I guess what I’m asking is, Is there anything behind the name?I like the show you guy’s are great. Thanks Jim

• Big C says:

Dude the topic is the hats, why is everyone gettin all worked up about race and a bunch of other IRRELIVENT subjects? Yall are haters. And the hats are pretty live!

• jordan says:

jon p, your a dick faggot. rob and big are not gay, they are badass. ur just racist.

• lexi says:

oh yeah…big black is gay while hes married n has a daughter…okay fag :] i love rob && big clothing and rob loves dc so thats probly why it resembles it…geez dont talk shit if you dont know