Home » Society

Kimora Lee Simmons endorses Hillary Clinton

Submitted by on January 31, 2008 – 8:39 pm25 Comments

kimora-lee-simmons-picture-5.jpg

Kimora Lee Simmons

Kimora Lee Simmons has officially endorsed Senator Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination for President of the USA.

“I have known Hillary for many years and have seen her work passionately on many issues, including poverty, education, and prison reform,” said Simmons.

“I’m proud to support Hillary because she has the experience necessary to deliver real solutions and turn our country around.

“In addition, seeing Hillary as President would be an inspiration to my daughters, knowing that they too can be anything they want if they have the determination to make it happen. As a mother, I have learned that you must lead with your head, not just your heart, and I’m confident that Hillary will be the President to bring our country together and deliver a brighter future for all Americans.”

Source: The YBF

• Durk says:

Who gives a shit they’re both bitches

• A.D.B. says:

Eww. Dat ugly ass bitch over there think she somethin huh? Just cuz of her ugly asss I’m voting for Barack Obama. And don’t Kimora got money? Her ass needs some plastic surgery bad.

• Thrillogy says:

Who would want to vote for Hilarly clinton? Certainly not me. Hillary is nothing but a fake and a hyprocrite. Still how could she be married to Bill Clinton. Im voting for Barack Obama.

• GOD says:

mC CAIN WILL WIN. BARACK IS A PIPE DREAM. GUILIANI WILL BE VP AND HILLARY IS THE DEM FRONTRUNNER, HENCE THE SELL OUT ENDORSEMENT. a MONEYMAKER IS A T-SHIRT WITH BARACK SHEDDING A SINGLE TEAR. PRAISE ME.

• Chris J the Genius says:

That was blasphemy to say the least. Barack ain’t a pipe dream. He’s the truth and I can’t wait til the world finds out. Somebody better pray for whoever this dude is that chimed in at 1:33.

• FelixTheKitten...Purr!!! says:

I agree with Chris J the Genius! That was very disrespectful! Barack is a very well educated white/black man, who will win the election! I love that man! He is so confident and well spoken! Hillary is okay with me but Obama got it and could get it!

• LL says:

That’s very mature A.D.B

• LysaBoo says:

I think it’s good that Kimora is endorsing Hillary.

• Rachy says:

who cares, who is Kimora for us to care who she is backing!

• Jon P says:

KIMORA AND HILARY ARE ALSO LESBIANS, OBVIOUSLY HILARY IS THE BUTCH, WHAT WITH THE SWEATSUITS AND ALL, KIMORA JUST NEEDED RUSSELL FOR SPERM FOR HER KIDS.

• Jon P says:

I MEANT PANT SUITS

• GOD says:

SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS MY CHILD. I GAVE YOU A SENSE OF HUMOR DONT FORGET TO USE OR I WONT LET YOU HANG OUT IN THE CLOUDS. BESIDES TO WISH FOR OBAMA IS ONLY TO FULFILL YOUR OWN SELFISH NEEDS TEMPORARILY. HAVE FAITH. MY GIFT TO HIM OF SPEAKING WELL ONLY CAME WITH HUMILITY HE ONCE FACED. HE HAS NOW GONE ASTRAY. HE WILL SPEAK ON A CIRCUIT AFTER THE ELECTION FOR MONEY AND WILL LATER FIND HIS TRUE CAUSE, HIS FAMILY. GO AND SPREAD THE WORD.

• Migs says:

Wow, I really hope that some of you ignorant people aren’t voting for our next commander and chief. It’s scary knowing ignorance actually is able to vote.

• Chi_town Crazy says:

Look for those who don’t know……our country has been lead by money, pwerm and greed since for ever. To me personally I think it is time for a DRAMASTIC CHANGE. I think that would be delivered by Obama. Obama actually know how the bottom feel, as well as the top. Why have a president who cant relate to the poor? Who have a president who can’t relate to everybody NOT just upper class white ppl. I like the Clinton’s but their stratgey didn’t work…..Let DREAM BIGGER so we can have a BETTER AMERICA.

ps K. Simmons is right. If clinton become president it’s a good look for women. I do understand where she is coming from and she can vote for whoever she want. I am riding with OBAMA!!!

• Jon P says:

there is so much obama dick riding on this website that there is sperm cumming out of my keyboard, you guys dont know obama from a wormhole in the dirt, did you guys know that he actually caters to people who are “well off” which was the direct quote from a few republicans themselves (I saw this on hardball with chris mattews). Anyway, all these celebrity endorsements kinda make the election look like a puffy party and not a campaign. I just feel like people are gonna vote for whoever kimora endorsed because they like baby phat, i dont know people are famously stupid and they do things like that. Sometimes it seems like these celebrities do things like this to up their starpower, and to me an election is not the place for everybody to become famewhores. If I was famous which im not and I endorsed a candidate I would keep it private, thats between me and the candidate.

• GOD says:

I DID NOT MAKE PWERM A WORD. AND BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA DOES NOT WORSHIP ME. HOPE THAT WASN’T IMPORTANT TO YOU.

• Obskure Starr says:

this country isnt supposed to be based on religion God….even though the government is succeeding in creating a new world order

• Obskure Starr says:

and before u say anything…FUCK FREE MASONS!!

• GOD says:

THEN WHY AM I ON YOUR CREAM? DID YOU KNOW I MAKE IDIOTS TOO? LOL. (aka thunder)

• rich says:

Ya’ll are crazy…lol but I think Kimora is entitled to vote for whoever she wants she a grown A*s independent woman let her do her and ya’ll do ya’ll
    _words from rich

• Jon P says:

Man I always knew God was crazy, ha

• Sonya says:

i just want to say that i have seen kimoras show and it totally turned me off. i started looking at her in a whole new light, she lets the girls tell their dad to shut up? she should teach the girls to respect thy mother and father. need i say more?

• princess says:

I THINK THAT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PETRAYING TO BE GOD. SHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS NOTHING TO PLAY WITH AND SHOULD NOT BE IMITATED . …

• nevada public records bankruptsy…

Gaynor cohesively beneficially scratchers …

• cheritycall says:

Hi, Give something for help the hungry people from Africa and India,
    I made this blog about them:
    in http://tinyurl.com/6kv7fu