Home » Sounds

Jordin Sparks to support Alicia Keys on tour

Submitted by on February 18, 2008 – 11:05 am21 Comments

jordin_sparks1.jpg

Jordin Sparks

After a slow start, American Idol winner Jordin Sparks is now kicking her career into overdrive.

Sparks will be the opening act on the upcoming and highly anticipated Alicia Keys “As I Am” tour.

The 18-year old star, who just won the Outstanding New Artist award at the 39th NAACP Image Awards and performed at both the Super Bowl and NBA All-Star Weekend, will kick-off the tour on April 19th in Hampton, VA.

Sparks is currently enjoying the growing chart success of her new duet with labelmate Chris Brown, “No Air”.

Dates and venues for the tour are as follows:

DATE CITY VENUE
Jun-11 Boston, MA TD Bank North Garden
Jun-13 Washington D.C. Verizon Center
Jun-15 Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner Arena
Jun-17 Newark, NJ Prudential Center
Jun-18 New York, NY Madison Square Garden

• A.D.B. says:

DIs bitch is fat as fuck and really just sux. I saw her at the superbowl and turned the TV off… SHe mad ugly…don’t she got money now? If I were her, ID’d get sum plastic surgery ASAP.

• jamaica says:

um shez wack alicia iz poppin

• A.nother D.umb B.unghole says:

[quote]DIs **** is fat as **** and really just sux. I saw her at the superbowl and turned the TV off… SHe mad ugly…don’t she got money now? If I were her, ID’d get sum plastic surgery ASAP.[/quote]

That’s why she won american idol and not “america’s next top eye candy” or what not. so what id she’s fat, atleast she’s talented. you should give her props instead of just hating on her. And if I were you, I’d get an education ASAP.

• babycakes says:

i agree with A.nother D.umb B.unghole

• Kayla M says:

SO????? HER SONG TATOO IS GARBAGE. WHEN I HEARD IT I WAZ LIKE WTF, WHAT IS AMERICA IS COMIN TO?????

• Wiggy says:

STOP HATING YOUR WACK and CORNY. You wish you can sing to ya’ll…and putting up BLOGS on someone that is clearly making more dough then you is so SAD….GET A JOB AND STOP THE HATE..ONE

• amurgrades says:

Clearly. Thanks!
    :) )

• charma says:

i don’t know wat is up with these haters everyone looks gud on there on time or day i am sure those r the ugly bitches commenting anyways..

• Jay says:

I read some of the negative comments on here concerning Jordan Sparks and I feel I must address it. All I can say is she is mad talented and I didn’t have a problem with her winning American Idol.