Fabolous rocks Cavi in Village Voice paper

Submitted by on February 20, 2008 – 12:42 pm10 Comments

hillard21.jpg

Fabolous wears Street Swag brand CAVI

The empire of Street Family’s own Fabolous is something like a movie. From his Brooklyn childhood and his steady rise to the top, the former DJ Clue apprentice shares his story of fame and fortune in the latest issue of New York paper, The Village Voice.

Lending a hand to the ever growing CAVI portfolio, on the Voice cover Fab wears a signature green, long-sleeve military shirt (shown above) from their current line.

CAVI is the largest private consumer of military medals and goods in the fashion industry.

In a little over one year, CAVI has been featured in XXL, VIBE and URB magazines, on BET, MTV, and HBO’s hit show Entourage and worn by superstars Jay-Z, T.I., Chris Brown and Omarion to name a few.

Click here to check out more Cavi gear.

• Will973 says:

MA NI**A FR3SH…LOL

• Kayla M says:

I want me a military jacket. I think they cute!

• Hood_Star says:

If i am not mistaken.. doesnt he have his own clothing line known as Rich Yung? No offense to Fab.. i mean im lovin the Cavi shirt/jacket.. but he did the same thing with reebok years back. He had a deal with reebok and he rocked uptowns..jordans..kinda strange if you ask me. Hot jacket none the less. Feel free to tell me if im wrong here. Shouldnt he be wearing more rich yung. its like having a deal with pepsi and drinking coke.

• Joe says:

ya but if im not mistaken Fab has joint stock in rich yung so its not like a contract of him wearin someones stuff, kinda like jeezy with 8732 but he be in someother ish.

• Jon P says:

he looks like he got robbed for his chain and the booked on girl charges

• chris says:

i f*cks wit dis

• C-sox says:

yo lm not one to front I see something I think no body see about Cavi if you look at the design on the Side of the shirt that Jay-Z wearing the shirt have a different Style then what you buy on Line what them niggles wearing Clint even upon there website it’s like they make the best ones for them niggas lm sitting here look at the shirt the side Patch should Be on bottom side that’s what look Hot now look at the other shirt the have skull on it that’s Hot but it’s not worth want they selling I rock what look like it why cut it look the Same yes you can design your own and not spend nothing your design might even look Better then there yes it’s coo But the Price aint scan Rock a look alike and still had a visa full of money no it’s not Been cheap it’s been smart I don’t think gear that’s made bely some street cat cost that much Butt think that the reason it may cost that much Because your not suppose to Wear anything that military if your not in the military so they will have to pay and get permission and they have to up the Price to make the money back that the people loan them to Start there bis Soto me I can see where it’s hot but not that much and I can see what people saying about it been a ripoff will I would tell you make ya Own trust why you might See something Hot they ain’t Came UP with that real Talk hike it but lm not so o my god I got to have that when I can Sit myself down And come up with Something Real Hot Also the one that 50 cent group the two niggas Sign to him rock a nice CAVI But that’s not in store or online Sol would Just cop me Some pens patch and do my own Plus you would like it more if you did it your self take Pride in ya Work He got Jay-z Rock it Fabulous c Brown and omario But trust Prada glass is 150 and up to 660 CAVI is Not worth that not even 150 85 yeah But I Like it But like 1said I got money for whatever gear but I could do 150 for that

• C-sox says:

I think that it’s coo lm not a hater or nothing like that But it’s cool I would buy one And that the one them Ct -unit members got on they have a lot of pen a patch and there Right the Brown and Black But How can you order Buy Phone when all they have Up is Super plan that’s not cool Put up the One the Superstars got on in them Picture Fambolous can dress Right He Can match real good but his shirt are 400 dollars you My nigga But man I would say” no” lm Koo But all ya Spending Major Dollars what if a IKE hit ya state You Waste ya “money

• Damn fab lookin mad pussie ….he dumb sweet…dude would get his beehind destroyed 1′st day in county no doubt…..damn duke thats what a mark pussee look like ….Wow dude a fruit cup ..frail lil boy lookin like a cup cake

• june says:

cavi is crack nuff said
    rich yung is tuff just not as crazy as cavi no offense to fab thats ma dude he getz it in….