Home » Sounds

You could be Ciara’s backup dancer!

Submitted by on February 20, 2008 – 6:05 pm7 Comments

ciara.jpg

Ciara

In the midst of multiple TV contest shows, here’s another chance to fulfill your dance ambitions.

Ciara is hard at work in the studio on her next album, and now she’s looking for dancers with fresh, raw talent who can hold their own as her backup dancer.

Ciara and her team will be holding auditions in the following cities below, so don’t miss your chance!

Atlanta – 02/22/08

Los Angeles – 03/16/08
Sunday @ 11AM
Millennium Dance Studio
5113 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601

• Dustin haffner says:

hey, i got da skills ive been dancing for 10 years and i can do what it do i mean i got the usher style and i need to make some progress when it come to this i cant just keep taking on these same players that think tey got what i got in the same city so hit me up wt dat.

Dustin

• Tiffany Boyd says:

Ciara what’s up? If she can’t see this then please Drjays.com relay this message to her. I am very shocked that she isn’t coming to Chicago. That’s so unfair!!! There are so many talented dancers here in Chicago, I mean let’s be serious in the “Lose Control” video with Missy Elliott(that Ms. Ciara was in might I add)the backup dancers that were doing the footwork and all of that were from Chicago. Chicago loves Ciara, and I was so excited when I saw that she was looking for backup dancers, but when I click the link to come here and find out that she’s not even taking the time to come here? That’s really discouraging. Chi-town is full of dancers, I believe we are one of the top cities when it comes to dancing. If Ciara doesn’t come to Chicago she’ll be missing out on some hard-working, beautiful, talented people. Including myself, since I’ve been dancing for 12 years now, but I had to post this comment on behalf of the entire city of Chicago.

• chiquita says:

I think Ciara should come to Philly,i know theres alot of good dancers in Philly,me personally ive been dancing my whole life, i love to dance,n i also sing,but i think she should go to Philly too, If i had the chance to be a backup dancer i know i would take it!! ya should get at ciara and tell her to visit philly!! Aight much luv 2 Ciara,keep doin ya thing mama!!

• Jon P says:

she looks like a nice man

• Re-re says:

PLEASE COME 2 VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Janae says:

Can you come to Alaska? (only joking, though i do got the skills!!!)

• B.B says:

hey my name is bonnie B.B for short im 15 and i got skills like no other im better at freestyle than nething but i can work with nethin and everythin!!!! ihave danced my whole life but the past three years has been hip hop dancing… ciara is my inspiration and my dream is to dance with her..

my number is
    503-366-7074 (home)
    503-396-2149 (cell)
    if you are interested please call and ask for bonnie. thank you