Did you buy the Kimora Lee Simmons doll?

Submitted by on March 6, 2008 – 9:26 am19 Comments

bp-l4688_none_front.jpg

Kimora Lee Simmons’ Barbie doll

Remember how Kimora Lee Simmons debuted her very own Barbie doll during the first season of her reality show, Life In The Fab Lane?

Did you or anyone you know buy one?

• Ebony says:

NO!!! She look like a HOOKER/ tricked out Pohunctas/ A hot mess. Why would I support this materialistic DIVA!!! She is not a role model to anyone not even to my little dog.

• top notch says:

quit hatin’ i bet your all fat n ugly dats why you gotta
    hate on kimora’s doll…quit bein’ jealous and move on wit
    you on life…

• lilmskando says:

damn she makin dolls like really she need to pipe dat shit down cuz itz not all dat serious

• lilmskando says:

if any bitch got a problem i live in veer iight so eat my p u s s y haaahaaaaaaaaaaa

• superstar9132002 says:

All I can say is I’m not feel’n the doll.

• Will973 says:

LOL….COMING SOON, THE RUSSEL SIMMONS ACTION FIGURE WITH ACTUAL VOICE…HAHA

• B. says:

I ordered my god-sister one. She collects these kinda dolls, so I bought one.

• redd diamond says:

if any had watch the show, you would know that this is an adult doll so not a childs regular barbie you would get from wal-mart. so the doll is hot and if i was into collectables like this i would purchase one.

• jamaica says:

um no itz just a regular doll that cost a friggin 100 dollorz
    she can take that doll n stick where no one want z to go
    her azz iz she have n e

• jamaica says:

um no itz just a regular doll that cost a friggin 100 dollorz
    she can take that doll n stick where no one want z to go
    her azz iz she have one

• Jazzi2fly says:

naa and i didnt even no she had one

• Ashley says:

yea i would not buy that for my child to play with or for me it looks so stupid and there are a lot of better looking dolls cheaper for that

• James says:

top notch, you really need to kick that stupid “you just hatin” mentality. I get so f*cking sick of hearing “you just a hata, you just hatin cuz you jealous” thats the dumbest f*cking excuse

• Bigz says:

FUCK KIMORA THAT BITCH IS OVER RATED WITH HER HOOD RAT CLOTHING

• Ashley says:

Mame, on the Exclusive Kimora interview and Baby Phat show u said u love baby phat and u and ur daughter wear it so why wouldn’t u buy the doll?… i won’t buy it either and i don’t mean to sound rude… i’m just asking

• Shayna says:

No, too expensive

• bee says:

i think dis barbie is very pretty. i luv it

• nikkie says:

yea sure this is exactly how i want my daughter to dress. (sarcastic) so no i didn’t buy it. i dont want my daughter to think she can dress like a skeez. love kimora just not the doll