Home » Society, Style

Kimora launches new fragrance

Submitted by on March 20, 2008 – 9:44 am21 Comments

ks1.jpg

Kimora Lee Simmons and Selita Ebanks

Kimora Lee Simmons has jumped back into the fragrance market with a new scent called Baby Phat: Fabulosity.

The perfume is her third (after Goddess and Golden Goddess) and is named after her 2006 book, Fabulosity: What It Is And How To Get It.

Kimora held a launch party last night in New York to celebrate this latest career achievement.

ks21.jpg

Kimora Lee Simmons

On the night Kimora spoke to People magazine about the recent death of her 18-year-old dog, Zoe.

“You have to … grieve,” she said. “It’s okay to take time and say this meant something to my life and [to] honor it.”

In fact, in typical Kimora style, she may find a way to honor Zoe with bling.

“There is a company that makes diamonds out of your loved ones,” she said. “[They] make diamonds from a little of the carbon from the ash, so I might do that. I might turn her into a diamond.”

Images: Concrete Loop

• rachy says:

she is starting to look so draggish!i love the dress though.

• Ashley says:

O I really don’t like her, I hate baby phat and she has a nasty attitude so I really don’t care if she has a new fragrance… too bad for her dog, I know she was very close to that dog because Zoey is part of the Kimora Lee Simmons barbie

• ERICA P says:

IM SORRY BUT SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE, BUT THAT DRESS IS NICE!

• rick lexington says:

dude lol leave it to her to turn her dog into a diamond. How bout you put the dog in an urn or a plot and respect it. Not turn your dog into a fashion accesory so you can talk about how no other stars have it.

But yeah she kinda annoys me as you can tell. She was cool till she started talking

• Sexxy Chick says:

she so rediculous sometmes. lol I honestly don’t wear a lot of babyphat.

• akeshia says:

kay i love baby phat and kimora isn’t horrible, she rocks… i already got that fragrance.. it rockss 2.

• mrtee says:

CHILL OUT EVERY1 WOW SHES JUST GETTIN OLD

• rondi says:

she looks just ffine stop hating kimora rocks

• Mz.Style_Icon says:

Mz.Kimora is wearing dat dress! luv it!

• mone't says:

I FRIGGEN LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!I CAN’T WAUIT UNTIL THE FRAGRANCE IS AVALIBLE AT SEPHORA BECAUSE I’M SOOO GOING TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!TO THE GIRL ASHLEY IF YOU DON’T LIKE KIMORA THEN WHY WOULD YOU READ A BLOG ABOUT HER!!!!!!OH GIRL GIVE IT UP YOU LOVE KIMORA!!!~MONE’T B. THATS ME!

• Jasmine says:

don’t like her agree with ashley

• Ashley says:

For your information mone`t I usually read all the blogs that dr.jays has and this happened to be one of them other people commented and said they didn’t like her so why are you only saying me????

• Mya says:

OMG thats fragrance stinks, I smelled it on a seventeen magazine and its terrible

• shay says:

i love baby phat and kimmora is cool