Brand Alert: Run Athletics

Submitted by on April 11, 2008 – 10:27 am25 Comments

2449585.jpg

The Icon by Run Athletics

New to DrJays.com is the Icon sneaker from Run Athletics.

Reasonably priced with clean design and inspired by Rev Run of Run-DMC fame, the shoe is now the flagship of the brand.

Last year Rev Run was named a BMI Icon during the organization’s 7th Annual Urban Awards for his pivotal role in the growth of hip-hop music.

The Icon designation is given to BMI songwriters and artists who have had “a unique and indelible influence on generations of music makers.”

The sneaker was made in recognition of Run’s prestigious BMI honor.

2491811.jpg

The Icon by Run Athletics

2491867.jpg

The Icon by Run Athletics

• Naomiii says:

It’s really plain and simple…

• Rick Lexington says:

yeah it is I like the last one. I need more angles of it tho

• mike says:

i like them they are clean cut and stylish the tennis shoe for grown men my new favorite shoe

• TheFlyOne says:

Not appealing to me at all looks more like a older person’s shoe like a 30 to 40 year old’sneaker

• j.Are says:

hey Rick, did you think of maybe clicking on it? Geniuses on this comment board, I swear…

• Angie says:

LOL @ j.Are. treated his a$$. funny as helll

• learn to design your own sneakers in illustrator.

• CoofiSmackin' says:

Yeah those last ones are the best, but honestly can’t say I’m really feeling any of them..

• Rick Lexington says:

J. Areeee I did click on it after I posted the remark. Didn’t feel the need to post telling everyone that I FOUND IT BY CLICKING ON IT YAY! So really you should ask yourself “did I think?”

In the future I will post that tho to prevent people from being dumbasses. You know people that should think before they put shit down trying to be an ass… yeah that’d be you. lol

• Julie says:

I love Run and the whole simmons family, I do. However, thoes shoes are TOO DAMN SIMPLE. Tha hell is wrong with them. Don’t they know that color is what’s in? Get back on track Rev. Run. Oh and LOVE YALL!!

• CiCi says:

yall is so funny

• CiCi says:

n all em shoes are ugly

• laughin out loud says:

Rick Lexington just shut up I can see yo cheap a** with those shoes lame.

• j.Are says:

Rick doesn’t even make sense. It’s cool man, you got 1up’ed just accept it.

• Rick Suarez says:

hmmm laughing out loud, get off your moms computer and go to school. Atleast get some new material if your going to stalk me

J.Are… If it doesn’t make sense it’s either cause you don’t want it too or your just an idiot (which would be irony with your statement, wait it already is).

What I basically said was “I clicked on the pic after I posted my comment, and it’s not needed of me to post every action I do on this thread.”

And how did I get one up? I didn’t think some kid was going to come on here and act all E hard. But if you need this lil victory in your life to feel some what big, all I got to say is “that’s sad”

• Cici says:

com on Rick, u kno he was funny

• j.Are says:

So you wrote it and then realized “oh sh!t I CAN get more views of the shoe”. You talk like a damn nerd, write me 4 more paragraphs and bring them to the chalkboard by the end of class ya f’in geek. By the way I graduated 4 years ago and this ain’t mommas computer, lame. I’ll make that my new screen name, E-Hard.

• Rick Lexington says:

cici haha not really it was pretty lame. I could care less… aperantly it’s the world to him cause he’s stalking me on threads too lol.

j. are, the mommas comp was directed at the other panzy ass. If explaining where you f’d up,is a nerd then i’m a nerd lol. Get over it… you tried to be cool and got tripped up. Maybe you won’t jump the gun like next time. And I just clicked on the pic.

Oh i’d school you on the paragraph thing but there’s no point if it’s not obvious to you. Margins, sentences, lengths etc. As the norm your being an idiot and just want to E battle.

PS: I wasn’t just talking to you (if you’d actually read). Did the name of the school you graduated from end in potty training?

• Rick Lexington says:

But on the real I’m over this thing and I’m not going to mess with lil kids anymore and help mess up a good thread cause some kid want’s to start E drama. I’m not going to participate in messing up BOSS LADY threads anymore.

With saying that if you or laugh out loud have anything to say to me email me [email protected].

• laughin out loud says:

Your hestatic…lol

• Rick Lexington says:

you typin like I care foo. .. there’s the email… nuff said

• laughin out loud says:

And again your dumb you need to go to school cuz apparently is spelled like that not aperantly you dumb bytch.

• Rick Lexington says:

*yawns* You know for someone who comes on here trying to pick E-fights with people, you SUCK at it.

• laughin out loud says:

So I guess E-fights are whats poppin now oh I didn’t know it was champions and great people in E-fights and what the fucqk is a e-fight you need a girlfriend or something someone to occupy your time you no getting pussy a** bytch.

• Darren Mathews says:

I already have about six pairs these shoes are tight just wish some of the color scheme where a little different