Want to model for GGG?

Submitted by on April 14, 2008 – 10:49 am20 Comments

ginogreenglobal_main.jpg

Gino Green Global are holding a casting call in Brooklyn, New York for their summer 2008 lookbook.

Here are the details:

Casting: Tuesday April 15, 2008
Where: 463 7th Avenue, 8th Floor, Suite 804
When: 6:00pm – 9:00pm

****BRING/SHOW COMP CARDS!!!!****

Contact: [email protected] [Attn: Claire] with any questions.

Usage:
We are looking for real everyday people and models for the new summer look book for Gino Green Global Hip-Hop clothing line. The shoot is on Saturday April 19th in Coney Island. Models will NOT be paid for this shoot but it is a great way to break into the modeling world and/or get some AWESOME pictures for your portfolio.

Casting Specs: Looking for EVERYDAY PEOPLE. Looking for approachable people, including a mix of ethnicities.

1. Hispanic/African American/White females, age 20-25, attractive, petite build, fashionable/casual dress

2. Hispanic/African American/White males, early 20’s to 30’s, medium build, casual attire, urban-style

Please note: the model search is strictly for Gino Green Global and is not affiliated with DrJays.com.

• Julie says:

Where are all of the darker skinned females in (urban) fashion.

• they’re all at Fashionhustler.com

• I wouldn’t mind doing something like that……………..

i def have some models for it

• Carl P says:

This clothing line is garbage! I cant believe people wear that ish

• FoxyBrownIsCrazy says:

I know they have a whole new line out for spring – looking forward to checking out how they’ve grown – hopefully it’s up on DrJays.com soon…

• mrtees.org says:

GGG IS CRAP,NO STYLE AT ALL.

• Rick Lexington says:

haha haters. I like it, great quality and great fit. Designs are aite. They need the tighter ish more available.

• laughin out loud says:

You gay bytch who wants tight shyt I understand fit but tight come on man you need a stylist like ASAP.

• Rick Lexington says:

BUAHAHAHAHA you followed me into here too? hahhaa omg. LOSER!! LOSER!!

Oh and like I said before I’d outdress you anytime of the week. And how are you going to say I need a stylist when you haven’t even seen my closet hahahaha wow. Oh man little boy you are comedy

• Allurre says:

I would come through.. but it is geographically inconvenient haha. Hope yall find some prospective candidates though. I look forward to seeing the lookbook.

In the meantime, check out my line + music + beats & let me know your opinion! =)

• lilbajanbeauty says:

y it gotta b petite im skinny but im a 7 in jeans so i cant do dis n ma aunt works for elite modelin agency i dont need this

• laughin out loud says:

Ok you really need some help………lol I mean if you think you could outdress me you must be retarded or something cuz boy let me remind you I don’t wear southpole nor mecca and if I recall you do so really think before you type ignorant shit making yo self look like a childish a** child.

• look i dont think no one can out dress no one but if you feel that the outfit is ugly or it ant the name bran you where what you have on i dont care you supossed to make it look sexy on you, you can make that outfit look sexy on you

• laughin out loud says:

I don’t know who this bytch is referring to but wish on a star I wish you would shut the hell up.

• Rick Lexington says:

laughing out loud

1. your an idiot, i’ve had my fun draggin you around all over… oh and you missed the other clothes and other things I mentioned on the southpole pole thread. Like I said previously “IF YOUR NOT GOING TO CUT AND PASTE ALL THAT I SAID THEN DON’T QUOTE WHAT I SAID”

2. You just said “makin yo self look like a childish ass child.” The ignorance in this state is comedy. Then add the fact that I called you a little boy in my previos statement. I’M IN YO HEAD SUCKAAA!!

But no really if you have any more to say get at me [email protected] . Because I had my fun with you and i’m not going to help mess bosslady’s threads anymore.

• Rick Lexington says:

wish on a star

I SO AGREE WITH YOU. Thats what I stated in the southpole thread. Then the lil boy pretending to be rich tried to correct me. Well I made him look like an idiot, pissed him off (yeah I know no suprise). And now he stalks me lol.

But yeah for real I feel what you sayin though.

• laughin out loud says:

lol… muthafuqka either way it goes your still cheap cuz I don’t give a damn how many namebrands you wear but if you got southpole, mecca, and Kani in yo closet you are cheap, lame, and not even on my level so let me give you this offer stop typing this shyt like you hard and stop embarassing yoself cuz it’s really getting out of hand.

Damn I tell ya when cheap, lame people get on the computer they a**es don’t know how to act. And by the way it’s previous not pevious you dumb bytch.

• Rick Lexington says:

2 days later and this the bs you come up with lol.

1. Don’t think I don’t know you’ve been on here for a looooong ass time starting shit with people. Only reason why I play along is cause I know i’m pissing you off. I stay on your mind lol. Guranteed after I leave this thread you will be forgotten, like you to your daddy’s mind when child support comes.

2. For a person that makes this what you, you really suck at it. Your stupid, highly repetative, no flair or style. Damn man I feel bad for you, your net life sucks just as much as your real one.

• laughin out loud says:

I petty you I’m looking at you in my rearview damn I’m so ahead of you and as far as responding 2 days later NEWS FLASH I have a life I don’t sit and wait for responses like yo a** do go do sumthin constructive with yoself you childish a** bytch. And no no no no your life sucks cuz your on here 24hrs a day my life is great according to yours I can’t believe you sit and wait for my responses and count the days go get some pussy you fucqkin pussy.

• I CANT BELIEVE THIS says:

TO LAUGHING OUT LOUD AND RICK LEXINGTON…..I CANT BELIEVE U TWO R FUSSING OVER THE INTERNET ABOUT SOMEONE ELSES CLOTHING LINE….THAT MAN (GINO GREEN GLOBAL) IS LAUGHING AT BOTH OF YALL CAUSE HE’S STILL MAKING MONEY…..WHEN R U TWO GOING TO START YOUR OWN LINE? SO WHOS THE DUMMY NOW?…WEARING SOMEBODY ELSES’S NAME THINKING U R DOING SOMETHING. START YOUR OWN LINE AND WEAR YOUR OWN NAME AND MAKE SOME MONEY! AND MAYBE U TWO WILL HAVE PEOPLE FIGHTING ON YOUR INTERNET PAGE!