Home » DrJays Live

Interview with Akademiks’ Emmett Harrell

Submitted by on April 17, 2008 – 8:51 am18 Comments

Boss Lady caught up with Emmett Harrell, Co-Founder and Men’s Creative Director of Akademiks, at the MAGIC fashion tradeshow.Emmett gives us a preview of the brand’s fall collection for men, and also discusses the exciting new ventures Akademiks has coming up, including new outerwear licenses for men’s and women’s, infants, ladies footwear and even hosiery.

Boss Lady’s top by Akademiks.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

• Some of those jackets were pretty active. It’s good to see that they are expanding their line. Congrats!

• Rick Lexington says:

Finally somebody came with some stuff that wasn’t repetative. I liked pretty much everything on there.

• Kill Em All says:

ey yo, im callin out that b!tch ass “laughing out loud” guy.

dude, why the f_ck do u have to act like a damn internet thug on all these damn posts? i see you always hating on other dudes and always trying 2 be a lil bully up in here. the f_ck is up with u, son? cant do that out in the streets so thats why u mean muggin every1 up in here? get at me f_cka

KILLED YOUR ASS

• Rick Lexington says:

Honestly homie, don’t waste your time on him. I drug that kid all over lol. But yeah he’s allways doing that. Kid needs a hug.

• Gone Jah says:

Jinkies!

• laughin out loud says:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…it’s funny how my name gets mentioned out of no where. All I can say is DAMN. And this quote right here is the funniest “I drug that kid all over lol.” nygga plz you gots to be kidding me. And kill em all get the fuqck out of here with that weak shyt so are ya’ll two internet jumping me or sumthin I just wanted to know I tell ya lame muthafucqkas.

• Rick Lexington says:

*yaaaawnnns * is that it? that’s all you got, with the same lame shit. I got you and two other dudes actin like bitches following me over threads.

pssssh jumping you, you wish. I was telling him not to bother cause your so pathetic lol. I only do this shit for 2 reasons.

1. It pisses you off 24/7

2. The dr. jay crew and everyone else gotta have some entertainment to counter the special ed crap you post.

• laughin out loud says:

you need a life. matter of fact go to school and learn sumthin little boy. And who the fucqk wants to follow u go do sumthin constructive wit yo self you dumb bytch.

• Smack A Hoe says:

I mean this is a post about akademiks why are stupid bytches on here trying to argue get a life

• Rick Lexington says:

hahah uhoh laughin is madder than usual now… Tellem why u mad son, tellem why you mad. Yeah my job is done lol. The proof is in the threads You stalk me like pedophiles stock hannah montana. Ok now my job is officially done lol.

Other than that I think the new line of akademiks stuff is the sicness.

• Rick Lexington says:

Smack a hoe, I hope you do realize that by not talking about the akademiks line yourself and just calling us names… well you just contributed an you need to get a life to. I think you just got smacked.

• laughin out loud says:

I can tell you desperate so I guess you sit and respond on the shit I type and watch Hannah Montana allday yeahhhhhhhhh and you tell other people to get a life here is some wise words of wisdom for you how bout you use your own advice.You fuckqin dork.

Smack a hoe …lol

• Rick Lexington says:

Laughing out Loud what is funny is you slipped up with your aliases again (check the young buck thread). It’s “follow” not “use” your own advice. Why you telling me to “use” my own words on to get a life when smack a hoe said. Don’t say it was to her cause you put in the Hannah Montana shit that I said.

Man I feel bad for your school system. But hey on the real when you were a baby did they drop you on your head or did they just spike you? Maybe the doctor mistaked your head for your a$$ when slapping it… who knows lol

• laughin out loud says:

Damn…you mad ain’t ya go get a life you pathetic ass loser.
    Mr.Hannah Montana #1 fan…lol

• Rick Lexington says:

Hey does anyone know when the new stuff on the video is going to appear on dr. jays.

• YadADaKnow says:

Akademiks is a wack ass dead brand and they killin them self off right now with there weak ass wannabe style house shyt! Look Akademiks.com and there new line. V-necks? F’n homo shyt! I will never wear a V-neck t-shirt I do not give a damn how many people wear them V-neck t’s are for homos!

• Allurre says:

Those designs previewed are ok.. but good job on the expansion thought.

In the meantime, please invest 5 minutes of your valuable time to check out
    my PREMIUM BUSINESS STREETWEAR.. “LTL” Livin that luxury!

Respect,

CEO/Artist of LUXLIVIN ENT.
    SONY BMG A&R/PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT THAILAND

• Hello.This post was extremely fascinating, particularly since I was browsing for thoughts on this topic last Tuesday.