Home » Society

Have you heard of Strawberry Quick?

Submitted by on April 21, 2008 – 10:00 am26 Comments

image002.jpg

Strawberry Quick

According to circulating emails, a new drug known as Strawberry Quick is allegedly on the rise.

Strawberry Quick is a type of crystal meth that looks like strawberry pop rocks (the candy that sizzles and ‘pops’ in your mouth). It also smells like strawberry and is being handed out to kids in school yards, who are calling it Strawberry Meth or Strawberry Quick.

Young people ingest the drug thinking it’s candy and are being rushed off to the hospital in dire condition. It also comes in chocolate, peanut butter, cola, cherry, grape and orange.

Have you heard of Strawberry Quick?

• Rick Lexington says:

What the hell, that’s some jacked up ish. My first time hearing about it, then again haven’t been around anyone who’s doing anything as of late.

• A.B says:

THis Is Crazy man…..damn

• Flymike says:

Naw this shit been out a min!!! Its a white people thang tho and they love this shit!!! Its been going on 4 years and most people think its a white trash thing but it aint!!! Meth is cheaper than coke and can be made in the your house and these catsmaking this shit is getting alot of money!!! just shedding light on that white side of things!!! it also comes in blueberry and a bananna flavor too to entice a new audience ya digg!!!

• V.A. NIGGA says:

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD NEXT THING U KNOW THEY GOING TO BE LACING FRUIT ROLL UPS AND MIXING CRACK IN RICE KRISPIE TREATS

• Flippp says:

yoooooo
    thats F***ED, i feel sorry for the kids being rushed into hospital

• Allurre says:

Shame on the inventors.

• kilo says:

i dont believe this shit exists even, i move birds and have never heard of it.

• DaNiTrA Bey says:

Emails with this kind of information is sent to all the school staff at the ELEMENTARY school I work at- mind you, i said ELEMENTARY….=(

• Yeah, I’ve heard of it awhile back. But I didn’t know that it was this bad. I feel sorry for the kids who think it’s candy and end up going 2 the hospital. Shame on those who sell and make this type of f*ckery.

• kristie says:

i doubt it’s “being handed out to kids in schoolyards”. by who? the drug dealers who are in elementary school? &why would they just give it out? meth costs money and i’m sure dealers would rather get money for their goods.

• Oops says:

before i start, I’d like to say, “Kristie, shut the f*ck up. Obviously you dont know what you’re talking about and you need to sit back and chill with your naive ass. They give it out before they sell it to get a new person hooked, then they charge when the new meth head comes back looking for more, and yeah, kids do have money to spend on it. Ever heard of school lunch dip sh*t? It ain’t free for everybody.”
    Anyways, excuse my language above, this is deplorable. Unfortunately, its also pretty common. I know all of you already realize that, but sitting here whining about it doesn;t change anything. Get out do something, join the neighborhood watch, volunteer at the school. give the kids a good role model so they dont stray to stuff like this. That’s all…

• Naomiii says:

WOW what is the world coming to???

• S/S Chi 1st N 15 says:

man, that aint right. and then they wonder why all our kids are turning into thugs and dropouts. because assholes like these are handin out candy flavored meth!!

• jacob says:

“oops” your lame.
    no one is handing out drugs.
    ecspecially to kids.
    you obviously dont know shit drugs.
    so dont try and correct someone and talk shit, when everything your sayin is wrong.

• j.Are says:

OK
    I was involved with meth for 3 years, I guarantee nobodys handing this damn sh*t out in schoolyards to kids. They put that type of sh*t in the story to scare people, it makes “breaking” news. Dealers ain’t out there handing drugs to 5th graders to get them hooked for their 5 dollar a day lunch money, if you believe that sh*t then you have no clue.

• Will973 says:

DAT’S SUM F*CK3D ^ SHYT!!

• laughin out loud says:

Lol… thats all I gotta say damn its some lame people stating shyt.

• j.Are says:

Oh and it says strawberry quick but that’s a bunch of grapes on the bag. This is some sensationalist bullsh*t, like I said I’ve been involved with meth and I can guarantee you 3 things

1. Nobody is handing out FREE meth, especially to some damn school kids. They would O.D. if they ate more than a couple shards anyways, and if they actually thought it was candy they surely would.

2. Meth keeps you high for about 12+ HOURS (read up on it, don’t argue) can you imagine a little kid getting away with this? Adults can’t even handle their lives properly on it.

3. Meth tastes bitter as f*ck, no matter how you try and flavor it. Nobody is going to say “yum, candy” take my word for it.

I know what I’m talking about, I’m a whiteboy from Idaho.

• mrtees.org says:

crazy stuff,um up in canada drugs are all over up here ,BUT THAT SH@T IS JUST FLAT CRAZY,”GOD BE WITH THE KIDS”

• lei says:

….OMG,I feel so old

• Charsla Garrett says:

they make anything…..someone plz take these gas prices down and fuck all the bull….

• Nay says:

damn shame…

• KJ says:

FUCKERY…SMH

• sara says:

JACOB…your a dum ass “OOPs” was right !!!! Its these young dum drug dealers handing the drugs (samples) to the kids and its these naive kids that end up taking it….and J.Are… HELLOOO!! They are O.Ding, haven’t u read? AND THAT STILL DOESN’T SCARE U?!?!

Jacob:U obviously are the one who doesn’t know s*** about drugs but your not alone neither does the little white boy from Idaho J.Are.

• Rene says:

Ok, I work with youth in treatment centers here in Canada and seriously, this could be a real risk! I know it to be true myself that drug dealers WILL give out free drugs when they need new clientele. My teens have admitted that to me…. Kids that have used AND that have dealt have both told me that. I can’t say much for the taste but honestly, if the kids are willing to believe it for the first time that it tastes ‘yummy’ then the are mostly likely hooked after that and won’t care what it tastes like as long as it gets them high. After all, thats all people who do drugs care about, right? Getting the high. As far as the part about it being in elementary schools, the media is going to take the most extreme case and use it, right? So maybe its more directed to junior high students but they found it occasionally in elemetary so they are showing the severity of the situation. Its to make you think; do YOU want your lil brother, sister, cousin, nephew, niece or child on drugs???? NOt likely!!!!