Home » Society

Grand Theft Auto IV – the verdict?

Submitted by on April 28, 2008 – 9:07 pm16 Comments

Available from midnight tonight is the fourth installment of the hugely popular Grand Theft Auto video game series.

This one should be the biggest of the bunch, considering it’s the first time the game has been available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 at the same time.

If you’re one of the addicts who headed out and grabbed your copy as quick as you could, let us know your verdict!

Here’s IGN’s review of the game – a 10/10 score!

• A.D.B. says:

This game is the shit!Wow i wish i had a 360 now!!

• BOB says:

JUST GOT IT AN BOUT 2 PLAY IT ALL FUKN NITE………..TELL U HOW IT WUZ 2MRW

• shavers313 says:

Bout to get mine on the ps3

• Rick Lexington says:

haha that game f’n looked gangstah

• OHIOPLAYA says:

These kinds of games make my head spin but it looks dope.

• Oops says:

so yo
    got it on the 360
    ain even nothin bad i can say
    cept for when dudes get behind u its hard as hell to shake them
    (i mean in gun fights, not drivin)
    but damn this fun
    I’m out to go break some mo laws
    :D

• TSG says:

Da Best GTA game eva!!

• Thrillogy says:

Yo I just got GTA 4 and this is the best gta series dat I eva got!!!!!!!

• Will973 says:

MAN I LUV DA GTA SERIES..ESPECIALLY THIS 1…IMMA BOUT 2 COP IT 2MORROW…I’LL LET YA KNOW HOW IT WAS…

• Brian Bruce says:

can’t wait when people post it on you tube

• Obskure Starr says:

they have an interactive sample of GTA4 where u can explore the whole city up on myspace.com . not promoting or anything, just letting any1 who wants 2 know more about the game KNOW. peace. 1.

• liteskinhoney says:

gta is unbelievable damm im hooked who ever said video games aint fo girlz aint met me dats for sure.

• TheBolB says:

All I gotta say is, I waited in the reserved line for a half in hour after calling out of work, & played it for 12 consecutive hours (never did that b4), & it was worth every second….shit is just crazy….i’m squeezin just thinkin about it & i’m goin str8 home to play some more…imma be a hermit for like 2 weeks…..

• Jeniqua says:

I’m gettin it :)

• jeffrey says:

its aight but san andreas was still better… but its still fun

• jumpman27504 says:

Copped it .. was fourth in line…. It is a great game.. Alot of things to do and very deep. Only 20 % done and have done so many things in the game.