Fun new Sesame Street gear

Submitted by on April 28, 2008 – 10:28 am22 Comments

Bert “How You Like Me Now” t-shirt by Disney/Sesame Street

One of the surprise hits here on DrJays.com is the Disney/Sesame Street clothing line.

They have a number of new pieces out now for spring/summer, meshing hip-hop culture with your friends from one of the most popular children’s shows in history.

Oscar OG t-shirt by Disney/Sesame Street

Countin’ My Stacks t-shirt by Disney/Sesame Street

All Good t-shirt by Disney/Sesame Street

• flymike says:

Yo im a grown man!!! no grown man need to be wearing this shit maybe laughin out loud like tho this you aint it?

• CHAZMUNNY says:

Get A Grip Ni99a, Soulja Boy Wouldnt Even Wear These Joints…..If You Rock This And Think You’re Thuggin And Hangin’ Tough Like A New Kid On The Block Then You Need To Get Some Steez Or You’re Cool Cuz You’re In The 4th Grade. Holla!

• Rick Lexington says:

honestly they’re late with this. This was like 1yr – 1 1/2 ago. I still have the disney joints somewhere, I also had a kermit allover hoodie too bad it faded.

And I think they’re trying to hard to make them hood and it came out corny.

• laughin out loud says:

Leave my name out of this and like i said I’m own yo mind 24/7.

• Rick Lexington says:

“I’m own yo mind 24/7″ <— if that isn’t on a dave chappelle skit I dunno what is. The ignancy of 14yr…

PS: stop biting what I say, cause you can’t even do that right.

• laughin out loud says:

Shut the fuqck up and like I said biting what nygga you wear southpole, get real you are so childish I can’t belive you would actually think I would try to bite what you say, Rick stop the foolishness you need to save yo self the embarassment um it’s to late for that damn you so lame how prepostrous can you get you fuqcking cheap bytch.

• Rick Lexington says:

HAHHAAHAAHA OMG It’s like flicking a lil kid behind the ear then watching them go on a tantrum lol.

• laughin out loud says:

Lol…24/7 must you keep me laughing your so prepostrous.

• laughin out loud says:

Rick is this sesame street clothing is what yo closet consists of oh and Southpole.

• Rick Lexington says:

HAAAAAAATE!!!!

• DaNiTrA Bey says:

Normally I would be infuriated by the “nigga” persona my beloved childhood trademark has took on-It wasn’t so long ago I grew up counting with The Count! But, rather instinctively react to the blatant buffoonery the Disney/Sesame Street company obviously has attached to my people’s- mind you, MY PEOPLE’S- character, I sit back…read the following comments…and take a nostalgic approach on, what it may seem to be, my natural brothas and sistas acceptance of what is…true…and condescending…=(

• Rick Lexington says:

I’m in love

• laughin out loud says:

ON WHAT!…LOL

• Brian Bruce says:

its alright but i don’t know if i would buy it

• Obskure Starr says:

HELL NO!!! its just like flymike said, “no grown man need to be wearing this **** “.

whats next? Teletubby all over hoodies and tall tees?

• Rick Lexington says:

SSSSSSHHHHHHHH Yo don’t say that ish it might happen. With that demonic baby as the face of the label.

• h2 says:

oh. hell. no.

• Hernandez says:

this looks like somethin a white skater boy would wear.I aint wearin this.

• Hip Hop T-shirts: Sesame Street, Substantial, Bun B, Lupe Fiasco, J Dilla, Mare139, Just Blaze…

Sesame Street – Oscar OG Tee Fun new Sesame Street gear Brand New Substantial Tees @ MooseShirts.com Official Bun B x Algierz tee Lupe Fiasco x Enstrumental exclusive tee Sesame Street – Countin’ My Stacks Tee Flavor Flav It’s My Flavor tee J Dilla x…

• RASHARD says:

I GOT SOME OF THIS SHIT AND IM THE FUCKIN MAN IN THE HOOD SO SHUT THE FUCK UP HATIN WHY YALL ON THIS WEBSITE ANYWAY

• Yooo says:

These are great. Stop hatin yall. I wear these and it ain’t all dat bad. You just gotta know how to rock dem

• Dave says:

Every grown ass man had a little kid inside. Man, i’ll rock this shirts with pride, no questions about it. Some of the people who are hatin’ on this products are biters and d$#% riders. Rahter wear these than rockin’ them Ed Hardy’s, w/c everybody wears.