Home » Sounds

Whose album will you buy tomorrow?

Submitted by on April 28, 2008 – 4:23 pm19 Comments

Lil Mama’s VYP: Voice of The Young People

Are You Opposed To A Mosque Being Built Near Ground Zero?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

• Rick Lexington says:

roots and damn lil mama is foine

• A.D.B. says:

Roots r classik. Dizzee datz my London boy. Lil Mama need to step up her lyrics tho cuz it sounds like as if shes just reading off a script and its not all that creative or meaningful. And her album art sux real bad. She could have done something with a crowd maybe instead of putting herself up there like that.

• killa chris says:

roots!

• Mizz Lelee says:

Mayne I gotta go get Lyfe…I know I wont be wasting my money by buying his cd..

• CHAZMUNNY says:

Roots And MJG Got My $20.00 Apiece……And Lil Mama Looks Like Lil Bow Wow’s Big Sister Rick Lex! lol, Holla At Tha God

• Oops says:

I dunno…the roots are my nigga’s, but 9th could give any producer a run for they money with his beats man
    guess I’ma get both!

• Rick Lexington says:

Chaz that’s messed up!! But lil bow wow do look like a gurl tho. Still tho that was wrong lol

• laughin out loud says:

None of these albums are worth buying

• The roots most interest me i must say

I mean… this is a line up odd to me

I like the Roots and Lyfe Jennings though

• Obskure Starr says:

THE ROOTS FOR SURE

9TH WONDER AND BUCKSHOT ALBUM HAS BEEN OUT SINCE LAST WEEK. DONT SLEEP ON IT.

any joint with 9th album on it is definitely worth your money. only if you’re into real hip-hop, of course.

• Durk Niggler says:

Whoever said Lil Mama is fine must thing Bow Wow is fine to….since they look just a like.

• Durk Niggler says:

laughin out loud Says:

April 29th, 2008 at 12:50 pm
    None of these albums are worth buying——————————————-

You SUCK…..

• Carlitos bling bling P.R says:

Ninguno no vale la pena!!

• laughin out loud says:

Like i said none of em are worth buying thats my opinion so shut the fuqck up.

• Rick Lexington says:

You know what?… Not my fault bow wow looks like a b1tch. Yeah I see the eyes and maybe some other similar thing. I also see the tittay and booty (other pics), etc so you can all say what you want like people did ciara etc. Next thing you know people will say she packin.

Other women I like are christina millian, boss lady, mariah carey you get the point lol.

• Bad Bitch says:

Gosh what are you talking about relate back to subject!!!

• Rick Lexington says:

I like how you say get back on the subject when you yourself aren’t even on the subject. Scroll up and you’ll see what i’m talkin about lol.

• axel foley says:

nine wonder and my primo dizze!!esta claro .vosotros a seguir discutiendo for everithing!!peace

• Definition says: