Home » Society, Style

What’s your favorite celebrity perfume?

Submitted by on May 12, 2008 – 9:19 am18 Comments

Jennifer Lopez’s Deseo For Women ad

Jennifer Lopez has just announced the launch of her first men’s fragrance, called Deseo For Men, in September.

“I wanted to capture the intimate and personal nature of a man who is sexy, yet strong,” Lopez says. “We are always looking to create something new and exciting, and one thing that I had yet to do was a men’s fragrance.”

Deseo For Men is the latest in a long line of celebrity-championed scents (and the seventh for Lopez herself) and the majority of them have been highly successful: think M for Mariah Carey, Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker and Unforgivable Woman and Men by Sean John.

What’s your favorite celebrity-endorsed fragrance?

• Flip says:

sean john – unforgivable
    hands down

• andrew says:

sean john – unforgivible

• Nikki says:

I love JLo’s Glow and surprisngly Britney Spears Curious.

• Patrice says:

My man smells delicious in Sean Jean UnForgivable Man….

• Mi-Mi says:

I’m loving Bey’s “True Star”, and Kimora’s “Goddess…

• Sole1976 says:

I love Goddess and Fabulosity by Kimora.

• Missnelz says:

well, 2 days ago, somebody was wearing this perfume, but i don’t know what it’s called, selena, celene dion, i don’t kno what it is, but it’s smells excellent, it’s not strong, but can anyone leave a comment to figure what purume im talking about cuz im tempting to get it so bad.

• Donna says:

My favorite is “M” by Mariah it smells sweet like marshmellows

• Kia says:

I love Baby Phat Golden Goddess!!!

• Cha says:

Mariah’s is da best…besides cashmere mist by Donna Karen

• ariesdiamond says:

I would mos def have to say Usher for women yesss that’s the one right there..smell hella good

• Jazz says:

I have to say M by Mariah Carey. It surprised me, but its awesome.

• A.D.B. says:

Lol I stick wit da Axe. Anyone else out there like dat or am I tha only real man in here lol?

• mike says:

sean john unforgivable! everytime i wear that colgone all i get is compliments from the ladies. it’s a combination of grapefruit and champagne…

• lei says:

curious

but too many hoes are wearing it………

• sean john unforgivable is pretty nice but honestly i dont wear cologne made by any celebrity…i keep it to the originals like Polo, Nautica, Hugo, Burberry and etc…

• Shak says: